Update 1.5.B Patch Notes

Where is the update??? On which server???

Was just gonna say this, no videos on server 2.

We used to have it on server 9 but it’s gone now. I also can’t open saved crates in my items inventory. It says that I need to raise my team level to do that.

Awesome I think this will be a great new feature. I like the fact that they will be drops for raiding as well. Would be nice to get some feedback on if this starts on next day reset as it appears to not be active right now at least on server 3.

video isnt on 2-14 it was on 9-12 but it is gone now.

When they mention VIP 4 I think they mean other tiers after it as well. You are not “screwed” out of anything. All it means is you won’t have to watch ads for the rewards you will just be able to claim them instead.

1 Like

Can we have these also reward VIP rings please? :slight_smile:

its only in server 1 ?

in server 5 nothing happened :frowning:

The video is gone in server 9 and so is double rewards on port

We’re looking into this and will be getting Video Ads turned on for all servers soon. Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

You guys remove from 9~12, and only put on server 1??? Why???

We’re looking into this and will be getting Video Ads turned on for all servers soon. Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

This is a good update, something to help keep up with the new increasing demands of the game.

Essentially long term subscribed or mid paying players get extra rewards for free, while others can watch videos for extra; keeping F2P happy and also earning you a little ad revenue.

Smart move all round, well done perBlue.

4 Likes

When Ishe the update

I claimed my video crate and got stamina refills and they disappeared anyone else have this problem. I’m on server 2.

1 Like

You get them for free. Read the post. You don’t even have to watch the ads.

2 Likes

I understand that but what I’m saying is that the stamina refills I got from the crate are not in my inventory.

From what I’ve read on others posts, it’s applied instantly to your total.

1 Like

I sent a support ticket because they just disappeared. I just wasn’t sure if it happened to others.

1 Like

Great update!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney