Update 1.5.B Patch Notes

its only in server 1 ?

in server 5 nothing happened :frowning:

The video is gone in server 9 and so is double rewards on port

We’re looking into this and will be getting Video Ads turned on for all servers soon. Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

You guys remove from 9~12, and only put on server 1??? Why???

We’re looking into this and will be getting Video Ads turned on for all servers soon. Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

This is a good update, something to help keep up with the new increasing demands of the game.

Essentially long term subscribed or mid paying players get extra rewards for free, while others can watch videos for extra; keeping F2P happy and also earning you a little ad revenue.

Smart move all round, well done perBlue.

4 Likes

When Ishe the update

I claimed my video crate and got stamina refills and they disappeared anyone else have this problem. I’m on server 2.

1 Like

You get them for free. Read the post. You don’t even have to watch the ads.

2 Likes

I understand that but what I’m saying is that the stamina refills I got from the crate are not in my inventory.

From what I’ve read on others posts, it’s applied instantly to your total.

1 Like

I sent a support ticket because they just disappeared. I just wasn’t sure if it happened to others.

1 Like

Great update!

1 Like

Awesome new feature :blush:

2 Likes

Video Crates don’t give you Free Stamina ITEMS. As soon as you open it, the Stamina is absorbed into your Total Stamina for you to use immediately.

It’s been discussed HERE, before it went live on all servers.

2 Likes

I always wondered why video/ad rewards stopped being a thing, it gives F2Players resources without the need of buying bundles, and they also provide PerBlue with revenue from said ads =D It’s a win/win situation! Congratulations on this update =D

Will video ads for friendship stamina be returning shortly too? We used to be able to watch up to 5 ads in exchange for friendship stamina. Back then, the reason for removal was that it cluttered the interface. Surely now it can simply be re-incorporated into the “video” blimp with the other. 3 video rewards?

1 Like

Though that “reason” was in my opinion shaky, it seemed more geared towards making more money as most people didn’t think the UI was “cluttered”. I doubt that it will be returning, though in fact I rarely have shortage of friend stamina now anyway.

2 Likes

Video ads are now operating on all servers, and this update is complete.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney