Update 1.6.2 Patch Notes

@Polaris Where are the updates to Heist? We’ve been waiting for months…

7 Likes

Its an awful decision 6 stars was bad enough now this to and just before Xmas poor decision.

10 Likes

Is jack 3 stars? Or 2

2 Likes

Do servers getting higher level cap get new Port and Trials difficulties as well? :thinking:

4 Likes

@Polaris can you explain how the diamondcrate upgrades works?

2 Likes

Believe it’s tested on server 9 but not sure.
Basically improves your drops the more you open.

You can read about it in Patch notes

3 Likes

We never get new trials ports etc and its needed. Its also at a stage where diamonds need to be in progression tiers in comps and rankings to. So f2p have a chance currently its getting to point alot may quit. Which would be a Shame

3 Likes

Thank you for moving all of my heroes that I’m working on to elite campaign, it makes me so happy that instead of getting 5 chips a day on my road to 6 stars that now I have to fork out extra stamina AND only get 1-3 chips a day. That’s just great.

8 Likes

Yes I believe so. The new difficulties was added in update 1.6 to servers 1-9

4 Likes

Like the new characters, and the event indicator getting fixed. Snow will be really cool too. :slight_smile:

…but can we get a new surge difficulty already?

More and more guilds are easily killing 15 waves…we need more!

8 Likes

Polaris, can I be your friend?

2 Likes

Yeah most of the heroes I use mainly are in the elite campaign now. At least Merida isn’t though… I was looking at server one and don’t realise; I’m on four xp

2 Likes

I am glad Bob is in City Watch now! Should make it easier to get his chips and give me more of a reason to actually do city watch lol

2 Likes

When is Edna Mode coming XD
Also this is cool but…we need a heist update above all else.

3 Likes

Trial levels were added last update

3 Likes

I would like to see orange and purple crates in here to make it easier to promote heroes

2 Likes

This update is tooo soon. Will see more people burned out and leaving… pace just too much to keep up with.

5 Likes

Its only 2 characters

6 Likes

How are people complaining about this current pace? Are you trying to get every character to max level with all enhancements or something?

This pace is fine. The game has to progress at some point. You want them to wait a year for you?

13 Likes

Couldn’t agree more - a lot of players will say “ugh I’m not maxed yet, I’ll be more behind”, you’re not supposed to be and it’s ok if you are not at 100% constantly. It’s a game for a reason.

If PerBlue didn’t consistenty add more content, then the game would become stale…and people would complain about that.

There really is no winning…but there is whining.

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney