Update 1.6.2 Patch Notes

Couldn’t agree more - a lot of players will say “ugh I’m not maxed yet, I’ll be more behind”, you’re not supposed to be and it’s ok if you are not at 100% constantly. It’s a game for a reason.

If PerBlue didn’t consistenty add more content, then the game would become stale…and people would complain about that.

There really is no winning…but there is whining.

15 Likes

@Meatsqueezer totally agree with U!
Can’t really understand why People only whining here. PB gaved me and you enough time. For this Upcoming Update.

5 Likes

Updated the patch notes for server 13:

• Team Level Cap increased from 75 to 80
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +3 rank
  • Chapter 10 available
2 Likes

No update to vip and guild crate?

4 Likes

Not on newer servers like 12 they hit us with six stars while majority didnt have spare chips unlike server 1. So that’s kinda a stupid thing to say. Just because your server is ready dont mean all are. Also you had scar Ursula and Hades ages we got them all at once and recently.

7 Likes

I just wanna take the time to say HOLY HECK SALLY’S A TANK?!? I never would have expected that. Way to think outside the box there.

Also, legit curious here: how do you plan on separating both Jacks with the “Jack needs this item” reminder? You can’t call them both “Jack S.” Maybe Jack Sp. & Jack Sk.? Or refer to the pirate as “Capt. Jack”?

9 Likes

@Harry_Kane Nobody but whales had chips for 6 stars. I’m on server 2 and my only 6 star is mike. And he is the only one I’ll have for a while. You expect the game to wait until everyone has 6 star everything before adding a new character? That’s a very low iq way to think my man.

If everyone had absolutely everything, this game would be boring as heck. You have to make smart choices about how you use resources to get what you want out of the game. Unless you spend the money to not have to think about it

2 Likes

Yes, my predictions have be correct :fire:

4 Likes

Yeah! New heroes! So excited! :grin:

2 Likes

Not all had to be whales - i by far do not spend the same amount of $$ as my other counterparts. On S7 i have only purchased the daily rewards and spent no other money - yet i have 2 6 stars???

2 Likes

Just one question. I play on server 3 and there’s nothing said about new friendships. So basically no disks for Mickey, the villains and the second one Moana has for now?

2 Likes

Check your friendfinder, all those friendships is added already. Hence no mention since it was in a previous update.

5 Likes

Dang, I was hoping for 1 more week to catch up some of my lower level folks who are only at P2, now going to Orange 1

2 Likes

I thought so. I’m just used to have it mentioned in the patch notes. But thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is sulley still going to be in arena on server nine ?

1 Like

It looks like he will be but idk for sure

1 Like

I hope this update solves serious problems with server 13.

1 Like

@Polaris hey what time exactly is the update releasing roughly?

2 Likes

@Polaris Jack Skellington and Sally will have friendship with some other heroes or they don’t have yet a friendship disk?

@Polaris thanks for the the upgradeable crates you the real MVP … oh wait you didn’t give them out nvm

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney