Update 1.6.2 Patch Notes

Umm @Polaris when’s the update, has it been sent out to the app store yet?

Level cap update is WAYYYY too soon for server 11…
Think I’m gonna quit after finishing my ongoing subscription.
Keeping up is impossible.

1 Like

Rubbish… LMAO

Anyway, I choose to work on disc star power for certain characters instead of 6 stars. In a lot of cases I think it is worth it. Either way, like I said before you only have so many resources to use. You have to make choices on what to spend your resources on to try and accomplish goals. If you want more resources, pay for them. That’s the way it works. If you expect to just sign in and play a bit every day and expect to have 100% completion, that’s a childish thought.

Also, who cares what their update schedule was for another game? Maybe that game was further along and required less updates.

1 Like

they’ve already said this is the last 1 before it slows down next year anyway

1 Like

Possible star Lvls are…

Jack Skelington

Jack will probably be 3 :star2: cause he will be in diomand crate, and most diomand crate exclusives are usually 3 star, like Malifacent and Kevin flynn

Sally

Sally Will probably be 2 :star2: cause she will be in collisium shop where most shop exclusives are usually 2 stars like ursula and hiro

1 Like

I’ve played per blues other game before this yes different comps at different times. But the offers were the same. Why should 1 to 8 be treated any differently.

I do not understand the players who complain that they do not have time to go to the foot … I believe that the meaning of the game is not to be the first, but just play and enjoy the process))

2 Likes

And those who will bear at the first place are never satisfied.

The update is scheduled for 11:45 AM CT.

2 Likes

Servers are not down yet but it’s 12:00 is there a delay?

1 Like

It’s currently 11:07 AM CT.

3 Likes

Oh lol I just relized I have a different time zone

1 Like

OK ok Thanks for the announcement :heart:️:sparkles:

1 Like

:heart::rainbow::zap::tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::gift::partly_sunny::pineapple:

2 Likes

Just only one Question when will we get for Server 2-8 the new Mod feature? :grinning:

Thanks PB I am really excited for this update!

2 Likes

The update is in my app store…can i update it now and just wait for the server update?

2 Likes

You can update now, but it will lock you out of the game until the server update.

Most people wait until the server goes down, and then grab the update from the app store.

4 Likes

If you do that now then you need to wait when Update is already done.

1 Like

When will the update be complete?

1 Like

When Update is complete then its ready :wink:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney