Update 1.6.2 Patch Notes

Too fast!!! My arena team isn’t even fully badged yet. This sucks, let’s see how many of my guild members quit this update. Last time it was 20% of my guild

Anyone know if sulley well stay in Arena shop on server nine ?

Im not so sure how many stars these toons have

So… are Sally’s Passive and Active Skills like Miguel’s?

Yes

(Twenty characters)

1 Like

Again way to soon. Updates commin to fast its getting a money machine beginning to dislike the game this way

4 Likes

Any new friend teams

Is guild crate character changing?

@Billy_Sapp

New Friendships with new Level Cap from Level 90 to 95

Maleficent - Ursula
Moana - Mickey
Hades - Jack Sparrow
Mickey - Sulley
Ursula - Tia and Hades
Scar - Maleficent

2 Likes

Think this couldve waited another week, but probably they don’t want it clashing with Christmas events and stuff. Releasing it now is better than waiting until after Christmas!

1 Like

Again server 7 not 12 . Had chips alot longer than 12 pointless comment

1 Like

When it will be released?

Updates getting way too quick! People that want to buy everything to be top. Leave them too it. The people a little behind can never catch up. Becoming a bit of a joke :confused:

6 Likes

Sorry but we can’t wait for you 4 Months till you on top then…The Game need to must go on. Like every Game and PB gaved u , me and all others enough time for it!

3 Likes

What time is this update?

@Prince_Aamir I think this Update will be coming 1 PM in CT Time today. I hope :sunglasses::hugs:

PB won’t wait until ALL players maxed EVERYTHING because updates will come once per year? Game won’t offer anything fresh and people will quit this game, game need to growth to offer players new features.

PB also inform caps rises will come not that often like now. (After new year)

Update: Great, also main screen change sounds sweet, can’t wait to see it.

3 Likes

Rubbish if you only have mike 6 star your doing something wrong lol. I’ve managed to get 3 six stars through shops but only have 17 p4 thats it we got bombarded by stuff your an older server so you have had alot more time than us. If you can’t see that then realistically your not very bright. Perblue was every 6 weeks on there old game and f2p had a chance to a point and so did whales. It at least didnt get people quitting until they sold it to gree. Every 4 weeks or less is pretty greedy and is going to kill newer servers.

@Harry_Kane
Between Server 1-8 and Server 12 there is A huge difference of Playtime!
Why do U also think deserve Server 12 Players exact the Same offers?! Like Us?
It would be definitely unfair.

That’s because the deals on S1-8 are different from S9-14…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney