Update 1.6 Patch Notes

Maybe they couldn’t make a new Hero for the VIP Crate on time for the 1.6 Update so they just recycled and put Genie inside the VIP Crate.

1 Like

Man, people will always find something to complain about

8 Likes

I like a lot of these changes. Good job!

Will the memory shop payout retroactively also or is that too tricky to implement?

3 Likes

Great update. Let’s see if with these changes players settle down for a bit and just enjoy the game.

2 Likes

You fixed the guild wall disappearing glitch! Thank you!

5 Likes

I feel if you want to make Maui better, his Shark Bite should allow him to heal. The reason tanks like Sulley, Ralph, and Baymax are so dominant is their ability to self-sustain. Remove the part where ut’s only a KO confirm and let him use it whenever he want. Heck you can even let him heal more if the bite does KO to make the KO confirm an enticing option. I know this is a post for another forum, but whatever.

2 Likes

Um. Yay!!! Costumes!!!

2 Likes

Read over it again and noticed: “occasional popups on main screen”

How occasional will this be? I don’t want to be overrun with offers popping up that I’m not interested in buying

6 Likes

Is there a specific time you will be releasing the update I’d prefer when we are all sleeping. But I’d like to know

XD it will vary depending on you r time zone. Duh! :grin:

This would be impossible lol. Night in one place is day in another :stuck_out_tongue:

Overall a good update. The quality of life little things are very much appreciated. Nothing too major that would require a bunch of investment.

Maybe in the future have a Facebook poll or something to vote if you need to recycle an old character for vip? Other than that suggestion, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Nothing for war?
Was hoping you fix the bugs with car bonus, it’s quite urgent.

But also able to set defences without being in car, defence management, highlights of cars.
All has been suggested from the day war was released.

1 Like

I’m guessing they’re waiting for the current season to end before implementing any War changes.

Was hoping for Heist improvements, not more currencies & shops… I’ll concede to these subtle Quality of Life changes, though since many were asking for more Badge Buy options & Costumes. I appreciate the fact that heroes are still being balanced with each update & honestly, the Surge Raid option sounds amazing.

So, happy holidays, PB team. Looking forward to what else you’ll throw at us before the year’s end.

Edit: I also hope y’all spend some time (a month or two, at least) testing Mods since it seems like it’ll actually affect every gameplay mode!!

3 Likes

Can some new characters be released later in the month?

Yeah! They have coustumes!

Nevermind. Didn’t even see the Ralph as the sign in hero.

@Polaris I’m curious where the thought process came in to buff scar? He’s already one of the strongest Damage heroes in the game and was perfectly fine where he was at. You also “buffed” a few other heroes, but what about the other 6-8 that are unusable? You make Felix stronger but he’s still useless because of curse. Where are the nerfs that would actually make a big difference in the game. Quorra needs to be fixed still. Her white still wipes 2-3 heroes at a time in every fight, her purple could be changed to lower the damage or her white could just be single target. She’s also used in so many arena teams it’s all we face in CW and surge. It’s making the game super stale. Curse blocking all healing makes every healing hero completely unusable. Why not make it block a percentage of Healing?

4 Likes

So will I be getting a whole awful lot of memories because I have bought countless that are only one and do feel quite ripped off now or what? Also how will bazaar tokens be available? Why add costumes, what do they add to the game and how will you get them besides fabric or whatever? Soooooo many questions

3 Likes

Why is this exciting? If they provided buffs and were easily available I could see why but it’s just a change of costume which is lame if you ask me, and if they cost money then that’s just more work for you

I could use the easy Ralph chips tho

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney