Update 1.6 Patch Notes

I totally forgot that Wayne and Lanny existed that’s such a good idea!

Can you guys have a massive update where there are like 10 new heroes…and please have more diamonds in the coliseum and arena rewards. LOVE THE GAME THOUGH and i wanna add that 2 times in a row i didnt collect guild war boxes…please fix this…i was excited to collect them and now i have to wait for next time we win

2 Likes

That’ll probably be coming around the anniversary aka May

Mostly good update, much better than the last

In the next update i need characters of Disney series ( how Star Butterfly or Dipper Pines) pleaseee

1 Like

Worst update, we need new heroes​:rage::rage:

1 Like

Yay! Guild wall bug fix! Now the guild wall will not need to be redone every few days! Thank you!

Any updates about the diamond crate upgrades for the servers not trialling them? @Polaris

@Polaris thank you for this news and SUPER THANK YOU got giving patch notes well in advance.

1 Like

Lets just be happy with wot we got. Like the coustumes. Besides, there will be new heroes soon.

Hm, I was hoping for a more useful Surge raid. I don’t think I’ll ever use this one. I usually win Surge battles using a team with lower power. For example, today my Scar lvl 61 power 5k solo defeated a team lvl 50 power 16k.

1 Like

I was expecting Diamond Crates and Trial Rewards rework. Nothing on that field?

2 Likes

@Polaris any word on a new update on the hero change in guild crate?

I second this @Polaris. Thank you for everything and hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Can You make Jake Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas on December 1?

4 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I am a little disappointed there’s no new sign-in hero (or new heroes in general so far). I do really hope we get some new characters later in the month… Maybe you’re saving a whole bunch of them for closer to Christmas?

Costumes seem neat though, and I appreciate Ursula moving out of the War shop. My guild doesn’t seem to do the Guild War so I never get any tokens…

2 Likes

Overall a very good minor update in contrast to the former one.

Upsides:

• I appreciate costumes. Can’t wait to see more of that.
  • The new shop for badges is also a very good step to tackle the huge badge shortage problem.
  • Finally guildwall bug fixed. That helps me a lot.

Downsides:

• Heist afk problem still untouched.
  • Guildwar still need a rework.
  • Maui still useless and Felix not a great Tank.
  • Scar is very strong to beginn with. Now he is just dope.
  • Ralph as daily hero is not a good choice

Still thanks for your work dev team.

2 Likes

Both requested and have made skils by another players if you did not checked tham just look in the forums and add both please

That depends whether it will be 5 for 500 or still for 100. But I am guessing it will be the former

1 Like

Not sure why there are so many complaints about this patch. It swaps heroes around and keeps the game lively. Buffs to Sparrow, Felix and Maui are nice, hope to see them enter into viability. Scar buffs are a bit questionable as he is imo on the same level as Moana when it comes to normal damage dealers, but I won’t complain about it as maybe the devs know something we don’t.

Some people apparently can’t read that Genie is in the VIP crate AND remains in the Elite Campaign meaning he isn’t locked out for most players. Costumes and badge shop are nice inclusions as well. Some costume ideas that come to mind would be more of the Incredibles in their retro outfits, Aladdin as Prince Ali, Stitch in his red spacesuit, Hiro in his hero outfit, Skeletal Sparrow and Barbossa, Moana in her leader garb and so on.

Ralph as the sign in hero is really nice for players newer to the game or those who haven’t worked too much on his stars like myself. Guild Wall being fixed, HALLELUJAH! Heist tickets being reduced to close to launch price is also nice as I’ve seen quite a few people asking for it even though I personally felt it to be a fair price.

All in all a really good update that takes in suggestions from the community which is so cool to have devs who actually do so. Keep up the fantastic work. Give them my best regards @Polaris .

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney