Update 1.6 Patch Notes

@Polaris where we get the update?

A great update - guild wall bug fixed! HALLELUJAH!

I do like the costumes idea, hereā€™s hoping that they will also begin giving bonuses as well to add even more customisation (e.g. one costume buffs fantastic damage, one buffs reality to allow someone to add more DPS or more durability)

Canā€™t wait to see what Mods bring to the game.

Literally my only problem is that thereā€™s no new heroes, and even then, Iā€™m hopeful more are coming later in the month

2 Likes

Interesting, look forward to it being live.

Felix, Maui and Jack getting a little boost is welcome, although Iā€™m really puzzled by the Scar one.

Best thing for me is heist tickets are reasonably priced again.

My biggest question so far is memory shop, so itā€™s selling 5 for 500 now? Instead of 1 for 100?

Disappointed there are no war, heist or arena improvements.

No problems with level cap increase and orange 2.

Also look forward to new ports and trials.

Some good stuff in here, hopefully more fixes come in the near future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We just got Ursula not too long ago and before that we got 3 new heroes with the Villains. I like new heroes as much as the next guy but it would be silly to ask for heroes with every single patch. As you said we will probably get new heroes in December. Surely we can wait another 2 or so weeks to get new heroes. Crap Ursula is only about 2 weeks old now and the Villains have only been out roughly a month.

The game has only publicly been out for about 5 months and in that time we have gotten close to 20 characters. Nearly half the roster currently. They have been keeping a good pace with the heroes and I have no doubt they are continuing working on new heroes but letā€™s at least give them the time to do so. Instead of pointing out what the patch doesnā€™t have, focus on what it does.

6 Likes

I know, sorry if my comment sounded negative, everything else in it is great. I guess I just got my hopes up that every month would have a brand new sign-in hero

Thatā€™s what weā€™ve come to expect but letā€™s not forget that the first 2 months of the game Jack Jack was both the sign in and guild crate hero. 2 whole months! Weā€™ve been spoiled pretty well since then :wink:

That is a good point

@Polaris For the Creep Surge raiding it says you have to have 10% more power to raid. Will this power calculation factor in the guild perks? Like additional basic damage, HP, etc? Those affect power, but are not currently calculated so when I attack I can use a team with 25%-50% less power displayed and easily win simply because the power level benefits of the perks isnā€™t calculated.

3 Likes

Any progress on private messages being deleted and not showing to the recipient? @Polaris

1 Like

One request for future updates, in Private Messages, once you scroll to the bottom thereā€™s a button to clear it off your message list, can that get moved to the top? I get a bunch of heist invites and it gets to be a pain to scroll to the end to clear it

2 Likes

ā€œMemory Shop now sells 5 memories per slot instead of 1ā€

Is anything going to be done about the massive amount of memory tokens that were spent on 1 memory when I could have gotten 5 times the amount of memories I have now?

3 Likes

Vai lanƧar o servidor 15 nessa atualizaĆ§Ć£o ?

It doesnā€™t say 5 for the same priceā€¦ It will most likely be 5 for 500, just a way to get them quicker without having to refresh the shop

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up! Great btw

Should be today.

(20 characters)

You did the costumes! Maybe some of my suggestions will be used? :smile:

Hi Perblue, in first time, thank you for your work ^^ can you fix the guild wall please, after all updates, the wall will be erase it s really boring. Thank you again

So update in 1 hour when war will end?

1 Like

If you read the patch notes above, they have fixed it. It will apply once the update hits

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney