Update 1.8.1 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.8.1

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.8.1 Update! This release features important bug fixes, as well as some general improvements to Russian, Korean, and Japanese translations.

Bug Fixes

These fixes are done with the server update, and will apply to all players.

• Fixed an issue where emojis could be used to bypass profanity filters in chat.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Weekly Challenges to reset early.
10 Likes

This will be an unforced update for Google only. The client is planned to be released on Thursday, March 14.

The server update will be done Wednesday, March 13 at 4:00 PM CT.

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing it!

2 Likes

When will Disney Hero s be launched again

2 Likes

When the update is done?

2 Likes

What about the Mercs that people already posted before update? It’s not showing any credit

4 Likes

@Polaris the Pick 'em challenge, if i have all of them complete, when wilk i get the reward? Next wednesday? Because i haven’t got it now :confused:

2 Likes

Pick Em challenges all finished, not getting instantly challenge finished.

1 Like

Yes, @Polaris, how long does it take for the Pick a Winner to be “instantly” awarded?

Should be awarded when you open the challenges screen, if not, please screenshot for me!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same, Polaris daddy

1 Like

Thanks, we’re looking into it!

2 Likes

Awesome thank you - 20characters

Same here with mercs.I put 7 today but they don’t show…

Interestingly, I did get credit for the mercenaries I posted around 11 PM CDT last night.

If your challenges displayed NO TIME LEFT, then any actions you took before today’s server restart won’t count. You should still be able to complete that challenge if you stay on top of your mercenary postings.

1 Like

@Polaris, not a problem for me, but a potential one for others. I have 3 challenges left in pick em, but 2 of the 3 requires 7 days to complete and thus would be out of the window to complete the weekly challenge.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney