Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes

It’s good update!))
But when will we get Invasion?(((

2 Likes

Lol don’t you mean your not fooling around ?

1 Like

Herc AND Meg uh YES PLEASE!

1 Like

Megara will completely change everyone’s use of the word weak.

Hmm but she will have to link to the front most ally in arena won’t she @polaris?

3 Likes

Absolutely love this @Polaris and the announcement on the Friday a few days before is great.

Definitely what we’ve been asking for when we asked for better communication when it comes to updates.

Bravo :blush:

1 Like

How about fix the raid surge display bug for gold. It still displays like 70% of what you should get.

1 Like

Who leaves the Surge Shop instead of Alice?

1 Like

Will there be a change to the guild crate?? @Polaris? I’m on server 9

@Polaris what if meg is solo in a fight? Will she be unable to kill ?

2 Likes

Micky mouse 12345 extra words for 20

@Polaris no guild crate or city watch shop changes for server 3?

I guess she becomes harmless, same as Miguel.
Oh, stop, no, she has her damaging blue skill.

1 Like

For characters that revive, I guess Meg would prevent the first death, then they’d still have the revive? Wow! Judy maybe just became more of a tank than she already is…:joy:

2 Likes

[quote=“Polaris, post:1, topic:148199”]
True Hero
Hercules appeals for aid from his father, Zeus, healing himself and becoming invincible for a short time.
[/quote] should be tomorrow, so i can use all my stored stamina and diamonds to reach the lvl cap

Yes I’ve waited all week. Now I can get alice but sadly not mad hatter. Oh well. I am happy that there will FINALLY be a new sign-in hero.

???
What are you saying I did not understand at all

Idk what mess was that.

I said that I’d prefer the update to be tomorrow, so I can reach the lvl cap with the stamina pills i have on my storage.

Darn, I love the game but every update makes me sad, I play on server 14, and we are missing so many of the best characters still, can we start getting the new characters with each patch + maybe 1-2 character we don’t have, getting really depressing missing out on so many awesome characters. Hercules is my favorite disney movie too so this one really hits me hard, knowing that I won’t get a chance to have him for a long time.

3 Likes

So I think we solved the mystery of one of Hades’s friendship campaigns!

Aside from that though, who do you guys think these two will be paired up with? (Besides each other lol)

2 Likes

@Polaris can you tell me how Megara’s white skill will work? Like how will you choose the allie that Megara will link to?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney