Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes

Please start rotating more heroes into the shops. Only 1 hero in 1 shop is not fun. there should be at least 1 hero rotated in every shop. The only shop i dont have an abundance of coins in is war.

4 Likes

If you are sad then move on to server 1. That’s why I ditched server 9, but I didn’t have that much data on it, I was level 45 on server 9 (I never got my first purple) and now I am level 87 on server 1

1 Like

Wrong. If you win a war you can get war tokens. Currently I have around 4K because of war boxes so… yeah

Hey uh @Polaris I just wanted to know that I asked you about, I need Jafar One Villain at a time you know the next update in update 1.9 you know 2 or three weeks? It’s up to you. Note: jafar is my Favorite Disney villain. Also I need server 2 on mods and invasion

You always say primarily in contests @Polaris will we ever have costumes available outside of contests and or see old costumes return?

1 Like

Sees Nick Wilde has a police attire

insert Give PerBlue All My Money meme

@polaris Now if Judy gets her farm bunny outfit then you’re getting even more of my money. XD

2 Likes

Good idea also I need was Mr Incredible glory day costume

I can wait for 18.2 it will be really fun :grinning: Mabel in the next patch can be cars. But for now I can’t wait I’m excited and also this game ROCKS

Thank you for update information! I’m just curious, when will guild crate hero switch? Asking my from server 2.

Awesome!
Hercules looks good. Meg is going to be top meta, although the icons for her green and blue look like a lazy copy + paste. :scissors:
I’m excited for Nick, since he’s part of my main team and my only character with a 5 star disk. I shouldn’t spend any diamonds so I can get him in contests. :smile:
I just got Mickey a 5th star today, perfect timing so I can switch to starring Alice :star:

1 Like

So what your saying is April fools.

2 Likes

How will Hades and Megara work together? I hope it doesn’t inadvertently duplicate the redirected damage.

3 Likes

Omg! I am from server 16 and i can’t wait! Plz release them next month…

Oh yeah! New heroes! Can’t wait m8. Once again, great job team perblue! :+1:

2 Likes

Hercules and Megara have been added at last.

Ladies and gentlemen,

WE GOT EM

3 Likes

:tada: that’s great, thanks perblue!

YES PRAISE BE TO JAYSUS FOR FIXING THE WAR CHAT! wipes tear
Also THANK YOU for finally releasing a fighter. Like Alice in wonderland while bypassing heroes like Mulan??? Come on now.

Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT! I can’t wait to get my hands on these heroes! I’m so glad Herc is a sign-in hero everyone has easy access to.

2 Likes

They do it for this very reason. Updates usually come after ftn contests because they know you will spend over the weekend, and after depleting your resources and feel buyers remorse. Then you have no choice but to buy extra stam refills when PB has flash deals or $49 deals the day of update.
Basic economics

1 Like

Is he bold? No one braver.
Is he Sweet? Our favorite flavor!!

HERCULES!!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney