Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes

Nothing wrong with what i said. we win every war. I personally dont have an abundance of war tokens cause ive been speen spending them on hero chips.

I can already see Meg and Jack Sparrow combo in arena, if not plus Judy for more basic attack boost. Quite troublesome.

Thank you, I really enjoy this upcoming update. Going to be sweet.

2 Likes

mickey duh

20 charaters

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Please keep this on topic guys!

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Is the elite campaign chapter 16 gonna have someone moved out of it now that Mickey is going into it?

I think it is not “primarily” but ONLY :slight_smile:

It should keep alive linked hero for 5 seconds; once hero’s HP fall to 1, it should be unbreakable for the next 5 seconds.
Now it seems Olaf will be even stronger.

and… new costume, and we still not unlocked Stitch’s and Merida’s, please give us a costume shop.

Otherwise, amazing work PB :heart:

3 Likes

Geez, that’s enough. This topic was closed 3 times in the last 24 hours.

Anyways, you said Nick’s costume is primarily through contests, meaning there’s going to be other ways to get threads for it. Are threads going to be a tier reward in Invasion? That would be pretty cool, whenever everybody else gets it.

The update looks nice gotta say for sure.

3 Likes

Anyone excited 4 tommorow? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney