Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes

I love seeing Hercules!

But WHY our 14th server is so bad? The 15 has Gaston scar and maleficent and we not??
I’m waiting for Gaston and seeing this change I’m really angry… :angry:

this is awesome !!!

1 Like

Me too… I want Gaston for example and instead they give him to 15th server! :unamused::unamused::unamused:

True to the original look as always. PerBlue’s Graphic Artists are quite incredible if you ask me.

Hell yeah! Great.update

You guys brought Meg to the game? Maybe I’ll give the game another try.

Am I the only one thinking that Hercules’ skills is a new technique?

I hope so, I would be very angry

It kinda should be :wink: each character is supposed to be unique. I wonder how long it will take for someone to demand a nerf for Meg…

:thinking:

Who put the glad in gladiator? Hercules!
Whose daring deeds are great theater? Hercules! Yes folks, Hercules and his love Meg are here! Since Aladdin is in this game, I would like to see Aladdin and Hercules friendship in this game just like Hercules and the Arabian Nights episode from the Hercules TV series. Speaking of which, if anyone remembers the old Disney Store Series years ago, Disney Adventurers. This Series has Aladdin, Hercules, Tarzan, Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Since this game used Aladdin and Hercules, maybe we’ll see Tarzan, Peter Pan and Captain Hook.

3 Likes

BTW, Since this game used Hades a few months ago, and now they used Hercules and Meg, are we going to see Simba, Prince Phillip And Ariel in this game since they used Scar, Maleficent and Ursula?

1 Like

We might get jafar soon,maybe.

1 Like

Belle because of Gaston?

@Polaris, will Hercules also be in the guild or v.i.p.crate?

No he is sign in. So no

I want Jafar in the game too. He is ALSO my favorite Disney Villain, even though I haven’t watched Aladdin.

1 Like

I agree with @KayIa. It clearly says in the patch notes that Hercules will be the April sign-in hero. Also good job slowing down the updates PerBlue. Now there are updates once a month, instead of 2 updates a month (too quick). Now there is one.

2 Likes

Well, nobody should nerf Meg. All the female heroes in this game are the powerful ones.

Any chance of switching up the heroes in other shops soon too on s3? It’s been a while and we could really use a major change up in all shops

4 Likes

Could you please make previous costumes available in shops because I really want to be able to have previous costumes as well as future costumes like Nick Wilde costume

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney