Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

It’s still not clear to me whether new heroes that are available from Elite Campaign can also drop from Diamond Chests? Could someone clarify that for me?

2 Likes

Way to fast these updates really are

7 Likes

DONT YOU DARE reduce the other Invasion rewards! That would be your dumbest idea ever. Those rewards are the only thing letting non-whales keep up in the game.

42 Likes

Agreed. With the constant updates and new heroes the amount of XP drinks, gold and stamina pots aren’t game changing but do really help so it’s disappointing to see them get decreased. Hopefully it’s not by too much.

10 Likes

Hey what about the heroes aren’t they just lovely

1 Like

Finally an update for Jessie!

5 Likes

Can’t say I agree with the reward change on invasion (as long isn’t a huge decrease), but besides that I’m looking foward for the rest.
Thank you Perblue.

6 Likes

They just don’t what players to get bored that’s why there is so many updates

1 Like

Agree with you big time. Increase the mod power (which I also agree needs to happen) but keep the other rewards the same !!

12 Likes

Really sad about reducing reward from invasion, really. Even where is something good, you just need to ruin it. Who cares about mods when they just useless?

But… good heroes coming here, at least.

12 Likes

@Polaris so what date is the anniversary of the game? May ____?

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch He said it would be later in may

2 Likes

I know that he said the anniversary update is later in May, but I was wondering what’s the anniversary.

When or what

@Polaris The “Practice Makes Perfect” quest wherein you upgrade any skill 3 times still appears in the Quests menu even when there are no skills left to be upgraded. I expect this will affect the ability to achieve maximum rewards for the weekly quests. Will this be addressed in the update?

3 Likes

May 16 is when we released the game internationally.

6 Likes

Wait that is two days after this update

Game came out on that day, update will be later in May

1 Like

You won’t need to collect all the daily quests everyday in order to get to the top reward in the weekly quest.

5 Likes

Yep. The anniversary celebration in the game will happen after the actual launch date. It’s gonna be great - well worth the wait!

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney