Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

They keep ruining one or other thing. Why reduce the other rewards in invasion? The logic also isn’t great i.e focusing on mod and mod power. I play invasion for other rewards not for mod power. But you know whatever, I did see this coming as I really liked invasion rewards. Guess there goes my interest in it sigh.

7 Likes

@Polaris Splendid! Thanks.

1 Like

Can wait to see them then. Hope it will make playing regularly pay off even more, same with the challenges in this new format.

@Polaris will it be an anniversery update or the game just celebrating the anniversary or both

Still no love for Yax…

6 Likes

Why don’t you all just add Tiers 28 to 40, leave the rewards from 1 to 27 as is and then make 28+ have the better mod rewards.

8 Likes

Yeah he is overdue for refresh along with Felix i would say.

The Mods are more helpful then you know

They are but other rewards are really more useful like xp drinks.

3 Likes

I didn’t see anything in here about cap increases. Thank God!
Unless I missed it.
Will the cap on Server 8 be increasing next week as well? @Polaris
Or are they thankfully slowing down as they promised in November.
All the new features and heroes are great, but the game is becoming very tedious and not that much fun anymore. The monthly cap increases only compound the issue.

3 Likes

Mods are ment to help with invasion

I really hope its worth the wait, although this update is very nice, merlan will be my main hero.

3 Likes

If the decision was made to water down invasion rewards, I wish it was clearly communicated such. Trying to dress it up as an improvement won’t fool many of us. Mods are only powerful once advanced, and only the spenders with many excess chips can benefit from that.

The new heroes look nice but since they don’t stun or disable anyone for the most part, they won’t see much use.

This is also the second hero in a row we’ve had for both Guild Crate & War Shop. War token rewards are plentiful - that’s probably the worst shop out of all of them to pull a guild crate hero from. In fact, I don’t really understand why it can’t be a hero that isn’t in any of the shops already?

The rest of the update seems positive, I look forward to seeing Jessie as no longer a poor man’s Aladdin!

6 Likes

@Taylor_Guitars this is the most addicting mobile game I know and I don’t know if you know how mobile games work but updates is what keeps these games fun

3 Likes

I swear sometimes people just want To hate and complain about things

1 Like

That is opinion I like them.

2 Likes

@Real_Big_Fear Accully I was looking Forward to Merlin Since he is a popular Disney Charecter

1 Like

There’s a announcement chat tab in the game that’s only available for a announcement

Yahoooooooo! Thx Perblue!

1 Like

And Polaris usually leave a post here on the forum, day or 12 hours earlier to say exact time when the servers and/or game is down. And @FanFro_BlueFlame can you slow down with the comments? It’s borderline spamming.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney