Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

@Bronek yea. Don’t think that’s how it works. Pretty sure perblue could wait a year for a level increase and players would still complain.

Not sure people realize this, but the higher the level, the less of a impact these levels actually mean. 5 levels now is way less impactful then 5 levels 3 months ago. I’m only 111 barely any of the new badges and can consestantly get first in challenger arena beating 115’s.

3 Likes

Judging by how the word “Stack” is used in Sally’s description and the words “on his team”, i’m guessing one Stack is one hero that still has Courage on them.
As if 5 heroes, each with only one stack, is 5 stacks.

May 14th. :blush:

How Much Times It Went On That One Hero. :blush:

But only Poison stacks up as far as I know. Courage doesn’t

1 Like

Going to be honest here, we need all the rewards we can get with the invasion in order to make it worth even doing. I literally spent a good 2 hours pumping up as high as I could to stay relevant and rewards should reflect that. That goes for everyone pouring time into it. Not cool.

14 Likes

@polaris with the general rewards of invasion going down will the weekly quest rewards balance it out? Invasion rewards gave me the ability to max out 1 extra hero weekly which was a nice bonus.

3 Likes

Is There Just A Little Too Much Damage Heroes? You Could Add Less… Like Elastigirl… (I Think) Robin Hood SINCE YEAH.

Well, damage heroes are the base hero type for the game. We need a lot of them because they dish out the damage, and are a key part to every team. That said, we could definitely use more of the other types of heroes, as they are severely outnumbered by the damage heroes.

Not really. Their job is to distract heroes, and they do that well. You could easily make the same argument for supports, tanks, and damage heroes. “Those supports are OP! I can’t kill their team because they keep healing them!” “Those tanks are OP! I can’t get behind them to kill their teammates!” “Those damage heroes are OP! They keep dealing constant damage to my team!” See my point?

5 Likes

@Polaris quando vamos ficar pelo menos uns 40 dias sem aumento de nível? Para conseguir igualar os heróis. Adorei a nova atualização e estou super ansiosa pela a de aniversário :star_struck:

1 Like

Who here thinks Merlin is a little too… pink?

1 Like

Anyone can do arena not coli though

@Harry_Kane I’ll give you that. Coli is way tougher, especially with only having 50 spots.

But if you can atleast get arena, that’s a free 500 diamonds a day.

1 Like

@TheSpaghettiKing Control Heroes like Hiro Distract and he is really good at it But They also Freeze Charm And Stun

‘Anyone’? I wish I could get into challenger every day! 350 extra diamonds a day would add up quickly

In coli it seems high powered players like to purposely sit in p1 1st racking up defence tokens and not letting anyone else progress.

Anyways, this whole discussion is off topic

2 Likes

Yeah. In other words, distracting them. Stun makes them unable to do anything while they recover from the stun, therefore distracting them. Freeze makes them unable to attack while being frozen. Charm makes them turn on their friends for their temporary feelings, therefore distracting them from reality. So yeah, they do those things too, but all of them still distract from the battle, and therefore fall under the umbrella of distracting.

2 Likes

Oh I am well aware of how mobile games work. I have played and invested money in many of them. I know how they work and that updates are necessary to keep them interesting. But the pace at which PerBlue is pushing them is making it too taxing on any competitive playes. And that is how you kill a mobile game. You stress out and drive away your source of income. :confounded:

3 Likes

Yes!!! I hate that I have to demote to lower levels to farm annoying blue resources that you need a ton of like peaches and wagons. And stupid purple birthday hats.

You should get all of the previous resources when you move up to higher levels

2 Likes

Yes!!! I completely agree!
I initially thought people on here were overreacting and whining too much about the Invasion rewards decrease. Then 2 hours later I spent grinding through Invasion and was asking myself if the current rewards were even worth it…
If they decrease and all I get is Mod power, then yeah, Invasion is a useless module that I will no longer waste time on.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney