Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

Wait, is that person not you? That’s confusing.

Nick got new friends as fox. d9v3amm-b4ed28ae-cc66-4ecd-8f8c-d916f3b2f010

2 Likes

That is @soccer

1 Like

No, aren’t you (@Champion_David) and @KayIa the same person?

1 Like

Look at @KayIa top topics. Theirs is not like mine :wink:

1 Like

His are better not mine :smile:
Edit: I meant the real david

2 Likes

Not to mention the badges…

:grin:

2 Likes

I’ve had a frequent problem where Buzz Lightyear still flies while in his idle animation whenever a wave is finished, will that bug be fixed at a later date?

1 Like

Wait a second…this update has been mentioned for two days already?? And…and…there is only a third of the messages on here that there usually are…

Oh no. :frowning:

2 Likes

Wow, Nick Wilde is the first character to have more than four friendships. Two he has with Yax & Judy (his disks) and then One with Jack Sparrow & the other with Darkwing Duck. Now he has one with Robin Hood so this might tell us that they aren’t just restricting characters to just four friendships…

1 Like

Will the weekly quests replace the weekend contests?

1 Like

I doubt that @Polaris will answer, i would be glad if he did, of course. I think weekly quests wont replace contests, that it’s planned to be another goals to look towards to get extra resoursces.

No. The weekly quest is a bonus you get for completing the daily quests on a regular basis. It’s a bonus for things you’re probably already doing!

7 Likes

Damn, so if i say @Polaris won’t answer something, he’ll show up just to prove me wrong, hmm how can i best use that strategy… Just kidding, there you have it, official response :smiley:

1 Like

Normally, I’m not around on the weekends, but with the restart on server 2 right now, I’m here briefly. :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope that everything will be done smoothly and quickly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evening all

Firstly have to say I love the new characters! Robin hood is my all time favourite Disney film!

I see alot of people complaining about how fast the updates are coming and how it’s only so they keep their whales happy etc.

Personally I don’t think the updates will slow down, perblue and Polaris have got a business to run and that needs to be making money! Otherwise what’s the point?

No matter what the game the “whales” will spend money right? So why make it so hard for the little guy? Why not raise the badge drop rate so the little guy still feels as if they can keep up and the “whales” will keep spending never the less and you can keep bringing out updates?

Sounds plausible to me?
And fair enough to make everyone happy don’t you think??

1 Like

Invasion reward reductions is a mistake. Nobody really cares about mod power. It adds little to no value. The only good thing about invasion was all the normal resources from the tier rewards.

9 Likes

I’m confused. It says “stack”. “Courage” doesn’t stack at all. By “stack” do you mean however many heroes have “courage” activated?

2 Likes

Players have been asking for the level updates to slow down, and they keep speeding up, so let’s try a new tactic.

STOP THE LEVEL INCREASES.

The players will let you know when more levels are needed.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney