Update 1.9-B Patch Notes

Perblue works very fast so I don’t mind the updates that come fast

1 Like

I love the updates, just not the repeated cap increase.
#sulleyrefresh

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback on the team level increases. When we decide to increase the team levels on a server, we look at a number of data points for the servers. There are people who hit team level cap right away after an update, and others who aren’t there yet. We have to balance the needs of both groups. We don’t want people in the second group to feel too far behind, but we also want to release new chapters and heroes to keep the first group engaged and interested in the game.

This is not the ‘big update’ - this is a minor update to release new chapters and heroes. We have plans for the anniversary, so stay tuned! :birthday:

12 Likes

@Polaris you always know just what to say :slight_smile:

A number of data points that just happen to almost always fall in line every 4 weeks on every server. :thinking:

As one of the people who hits the team level cap in less than an hour after the update I can tell you there is still plenty to do 3-4 weeks after a patch. Adding new chapters does almost nothing for this group (we barely read the story line anyways).

Adding new heroes gives us more to do and doesn’t require a level cap raise. At the same time it doesn’t hurt those below the cap.

If you were being genuine in your reply you would be adding more characters than level caps, when actually you are doing them at the exact same pace. This creates a perception that you are being less than genuine.

5 Likes

Team level can be fast, but the character and skill level may take longer than expected, ending up to choose only who to upgrade (like 5-10 heroes only).

1 Like

To be honest at this point I have given up on the idea of being anywhere near the top of the game. I managed to stay fairly competitive for a long time but for a while now have stood absolutely no chance of being near level or rarity cap.
So whilst the constant influx of raised bars is frustrating I’ve changed my mindset and accepted that I won’t ever get out of my current arena or coliseum, I won’t get close to the highest possible level or rarity and instead I’m just going to enjoy doing what I’m doing. I’m going to work on the characters I enjoy using and stop really caring about what it does to my rankings.

1 Like

So please can you consider make double (or triple) xp team events when is close a level cap update, or at least revise the double xp team that comes from guild upgrades, maybe it’s time to make him stronger in the old servers because currently it’s feels useless?

The first group is the people in the game that spend the most money. It doesn’t take a genius to work out which group they’d rather please.

However, there are surely many less people in that first group than the second. If they find themselves with no competition, their wallets will dry up!

It’s easy to please the select few, but more important to please the masses for the longevity of the game.

2 Likes

I bet they’re gonna add one of the biggest groups of heroes they ever released for the anniversary, I’m so excited! :grin:

I appreciate the feedback. I’m hoping that it’s not just team level, but also color level & badges equipped that influences the cap raises. I may have all the heroes for server 2, but less than half are Orange 4 and I’ve still got 14 at Orange 1 or 2.

With the addition of Invasion, we now need roughly 25-30 heroes at or near their top level to compete in all the game modes. More if you want to be helpful in Guild War (bonus attacks) and Creep Surge. Each color level raise increases the complexity of the badges required to stay competitive & useful to your guildmates.

Please consider from time to time only raising the team XP level and not the color level. This will make it easier to catch up and lessen the strain on most players to compete.

4 Likes

What time is the update happening?

My basic understanding is that It depends largely on how quickly the app stores put up the new update after which PB does a server update. In the past such updates start to be processed at Noon CST and take anywhere from an hour or 2. Sometimes if Apple or Google is especially Finnicky it may take longer and that is something outside of PB’s control so try to be patient as they will do their best to make sure the update goes through at a timely manner.

2 Likes

Let’s not start pinging Polaris asking for the start time. He will post when the stores and servers are ready

There isn’t a client update today, just a server update. Scheduled for 11:30 AM CT.

1 Like

When is the next big 1.10 update?

This update is complete!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney