Update 1.9-B Patch Notes

I’m surprised my game didn’t freeze with how chilly the reception to this update was!

2 Likes

I’m in S14, and I think Elsa is more appropriate to add in our server because there’s Olaf. Baymax should be there along with Hiro. And Gaston… I don’t know which is better among him and QoH.

1 Like

Vocês estão de brincadeira , sinceramente a perblue não merece mais um centavo meu no jogo , pra quem gasta já tá difícil seguir o ritmo de nível de jogo , agora nível 115 , sendo nem 1% chegou no nível 110ainda é Zuera só pode …

Is that a gossip girl meme? :joy:

@Polaris When will the shop characters change? The character change in one 1 shop is not enough, please change them up abit

I’m server 7 by the way

It sorta does, s1 is very accessible

I agree this level cap increase is way too soon for server 2. The easiest way to see if look at your guild members. My guild usually has 1-4 players at a level increase that aren’t at max level. Going into this increase, my guild has 16 players not yet at 110. And some have just reached 110 in the past couple of days.
Not to mention you’re doing this increase right at the beginning of a month and new season of war, so the war matchups will be tougher when the top guilds are able to stack their top row with level 115 heroes which stuns and freezes can’t touch.

But once again, release the patch notes at the end of the workday on a Friday so you don’t have to listen, respond, or care, until Monday morning. Excellent job Perblue!

4 Likes

Could you guys please stop arguing about the level caps, I get it your not at the capacity it gave you yet on your server but that’s not the point, I think they do this so that there is always a goal for you to accomplish in the game without you always getting to the capacity, they want to have you play the game and always have something to do in it so that you always don’t get bored with it every time you reach the level cap, besides video games aren’t supposed to be easy, they have to give you a challenge to accomplish which for example is the level cap, that’s what makes video games fun.

1 Like

It may not be the best game to you but it is to them, don’t ruin that for them. Besides I think this is a really good game as well

1 Like

Wow thanks Polaris for giving my Server which is Server 16 the Queen of Hearts as our Sign-in hero and for bringing Elsa back!

2 Likes

Ok let’s go back for a minute. Servers 1 and 5-8 were given O4 and 110 while 2-4 stayed behind because s3 got invasion. About 2 weeks later 2-4 got 110 and O4. On the last update, servers 1 and 5-8 were given 115 and O5. Yet 2-4 are not receiving this until now. If they had any intention of putting back in sync with 1 and 5-8 then we would have all received 115 and O5 at the same time.

I’m extremely upset with this. Most people just hit 108, and you’re already adding more levels. Badges are becoming harder and Harder to farm, needing more and more chips with every update. Starting to think this games all about the money now, not about the people who play the game :confused: Looking at the new DreamWorks Version of this game, looks much better

i vote that Hercules will be the sign in hero for the month of May. :grin:

1 Like

I am on server 5 and i really need to say the level cap increasing was way to fast. But here is the weird think about it. every one of the top players got there immeaditly and collected all badges. Because it was way easier to farm them. Even k have now 4 heroes upgraded and need just to hit the level cap (1lvl behind).
Sounds really good for s2-4 right? But on s5 there were so many stamina bundles to buy and really good offers. So i thinknthe top players coule buy tons of stamina. And when there is a bigger update they are again on level cap and i dont think i can catch up again and again.

I am using heroes like yax in my best 15 because i am not able to raise olaf or darkwing duck even when i love him and want him in my team. Because i want to be decent with big players

If you cant slow down, please balance the game, so there is no top team and i can counter some of the best players with my teams…

While that is the way things have played out. I believe that because Invasion is out now they will kick S1 ahead as they have been for the majority of the game’s lifespan with introducing 120 and O6 exclusively there first and then have 2-8 get it at the same time at a later date. The speed of increased caps is not one I am fond of as well but this reasoning is the one that makes the most sense to me. If I am wrong then that will incur my own rage but I cannot cast judgement until we see for certain what their plan of attack is.

Why play if it’s impossible to keep up, for the one’s who can spend money good for you. But you should check your leader boards to see if you are getting your money.

When are you going to add more spots for mercs? When you going to take trials and ports up more levels.

@Winterbotton agree, that’s what I was hoping and i think thats what happening

1 Like

Refresh the shops, please.

4 Likes

Why are you guys complaining that there going to fast your not the boss of them and some of us want as many updates as soon as possible also cause I want see what update 2.0 would be

1 Like

It Probly would be a big update

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney