Update 2.0.02-A Patch Notes

I’m glad Belle is coming because she is one of my favorite Disney Princesses along with Ariel, Rapunzel and Mulan.

11 Likes

OMG THIS MADE MY DAYYYYY
BELLE IS MY FAV PRINCESS AND IT IS IN JUNE MY BIRTHDAY SO I CONSIDER THIS A BDAY PRESENT
(INTERNAL SCREAMING)
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

13 Likes

Why can’t Belle have a friendship with the Beast? Why Quorra instead? Why can’t even Mulan have friendships with Shang and Mushu? That really makes no sense at all. Why can’t characters have friendships with others from the same movies and franchises that they’re from? Those are some pretty bad creative choices and even wasted opportunities right there.

16 Likes

Beast has a friendship with her, silly. xD

8 Likes

Because it will be Beast-Belle.

Disk

She does.

13 Likes

that is a great point. nvm

4 Likes

Ok, not gonna lie, Belle is looking a little weird. Usually, the characters from traditional animated films look almost exactly like their movie counterparts. This is the first time where that’s just not the case…

Anyway, I’m pretty happy to have Belle added to my Princess collection. And thank heavens she’s a sign-in hero and not an event exclusive. Phew!

No mention of bug fixes though. I look forward to the next patch. Hades and Mulan will have to settle with janky skills a little longer it seems. And Genie’s Energize still doesn’t work with Kristoff’s Crystal Carriage.

16 Likes

i like it… it makes her look super tough and awesome

4 Likes

Oh… Princess collection would be good.
We have many of them now.

23 Likes

I agree. More collections would be lovely.

8 Likes

@Polaris where will Simba and Nala go now theyre leaving the war shop?

2 Likes

Would be cool!
Besides, Alice in Wonderland collection only has 3 characters, so princesses are more than enough.

9 Likes

Vanellope, Rapunzel, Mulan, Belle, Jasmine, Moana, Merida and Elsa.
That’s enough.

Funny… most of Princesses have damage role.

7 Likes

Cheer counter!

Belle after 2 years! (+3)
As sign in (+1)
Kim isn’t here (-5)
Piggy on my server! (+1)

Skillset is semi unique (+0.5)

No bug fixes? (-3)

Powerline, K & S and G, M and N in shops. (+5)

Cap increase (-3)

Cheer count: 1.5

tenor

11 Likes

Right? I do like Belle’s designation as a Damage hero; very creative and unexpected.

5 Likes

Almost all damage!

3 Likes

…Look, I’m not going to pretend that I’m ever excited for cap increases, by ANY metric…

But the timing of this one is just about as frustrating as it get because it is RIGHT after a series of events that would have alleviated alot of the stress cap increases cause.

And that’s even me ignoring it coming right after what is basically an FTN contest.

12 Likes

Sin Counter.

1 new heroes (± 0)
No Cw fix (-30)
No Gold fix (-20)
No Bugfixes (-2)
No exclusive hero Rotation (s16 - randall / powerline) (-5)
Cap raise (-5)
Another Update (-1)
Good Shop Rotation (+1)

=-62

Time to cry

12 Likes

The shop rotations are what I needed.

2 Likes

We only got one.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney