Update 2.0.02-A Patch Notes

Thx keyboard error :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

S15, so kris&sven will in the campain and shop both??

2 Likes

Where is Belle’s famous yellow dress? :sob::sob::sob: I dont understand Perblue’s choices of hero’s costumes, tbh…

Her blue dress is nice, dont get me wrong but I think most of u prefer her yellow ones.

They said they wouldnt do any more costumes so we will be stuck with this costume for Belle… Great… just great…

3 Likes

And add kida

1 Like

No, Kristoff & Sven will be available in the Elite Campaign on May 26th, THEN he will be in the shops at the end of the month.

The yellow dress probably wouldn’t fit with her skillset… or for fighting in general

9 Likes

Actually Moana is not a Disney Princess

Yeah, that really sucks. I really wish that PerBlue should think on making more costumes, considering all the characters we have in the game. Like for example, Bo Peep could get her costume in Toy Story 1-2, Finnick could get a elephant costume, Belle could get her yellow dress, Mr. Incredible could get his original costume, etc. PerBlue, I hope you at least think on making more costumes. There are so many to make!

7 Likes

Same here with Elsa’s original outfit for the game😢 They should have made her new one a costume

7 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense that Elsa didn’t keep her original costume. They should have made the Frozen 2 outfit a separate costume. We could’ve gotten 100 costume threads along with the 50 chips for Elsa in the mail.

6 Likes

Yeah and the worst part is they changed her skill names and I’m still waiting to hear from PB about fixing the description of her white skill because she does not summon a blizzard she summons ground spikes… Olaf forms a blizzard not her

2 Likes

Huh…that’s strange.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get Belle next month. I also hope you’ll add Lumiere too. As well as PInocchio and Jiminy Cricket (as one character)

2 Likes

It is the same case as li-shang.
Belle wears her blue dress for most of the movie.

1 Like

I can’t wait.

Belle!! :grin:

5 Likes

Preferably once every once or two months, so I actually have time to catch up.

4 Likes

Why did they stop making costumes? There are So many new characters that couldve potentially got one like classic bo peep, snow queen Elsa, etc. I thought that’s why they made that whole cosmetic section.

4 Likes

DishonestFlippantAnnelid-size_restricted

:notes: we want so much more than the cap increases they’ve got planned… :notes:

8 Likes

Well, I found someone claiming she is. Not that I’m going to say that they would know better than you, but there does seem to be some support for calling her one.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney