Update 2.0.02-A Patch Notes

Yay… One more disney princess in the game.
giphy (1)

4 Likes

What if the plan is to cap at 200 quickly and then let people raise all? I don’t think it will go much higher than 200 since I see 3 or 4 unused areas on the map. And you can clearly see the borders of each Area, it’s not like PB is going to add many islands around or introduce a new map.

Why doesn’t she have a friendship with the Beast?

1 Like

Because Beast is going to have a friendship with her. Currently he only has one with Sulley.

2 Likes

Bad Day For Goofy. :sob::sob::sob: But Powerline Is Here! :star_struck::partying_face::notes::musical_note:

So @Polaris any plans to revamp the game?? Most of us love the game, but the levels and ranks are getting a bit too much and expensive… be good to know your future plans for the games, not just hero releases

5 Likes

Also don’t forget Gaston
He has a friendship with Calhoun
I think he will (has a chance to) be also with Belle

Right. :man_facepalming:I’m so stupid

Or Probably $5?

1 Like

Is it correct that only S20 raises the level to 10?

His other disk is with belle.

2 Likes

Because it would be silly to give her a friendship with Beast when Beast will have a friendship with her.

Belle’s face is so …weird

4 Likes

i have to agree lol

worth noting that the base stats of each badge get built in to the heroes base stats on promotion, so all you really lose is the enhancement bonus & the associated gold / half sd card cost

and thousands of stamina…

well, the stamina is spent for the badge stats :man_shrugging:t2: it’s too much, but it’s not wasted

3 Likes

too much… just like spending $500 on TV, but on another store, you can get the same one for $200 :woman_shrugging:

stamina per node on the campaign should be reduced, or something else to help players, then just spamming with heroes and cap rises but does nothing for improving economy

935939 ignored topics about the problem, but PB just constantly ignores it and we keep sinking in the ocean until we will run out of oxygen, and then the game won’t be fun and just move to something else.

12 Likes

Looks like my drawing of faciler, also, excited about belle

In terms of stamina costs for badges I agree is really high, but since that I focus on buying badges and such and buying the special badge crates for diamonds when they are up I think I have less of a badge problem thanks to that :-).

Beside, an another type if fix to the stamina costs would be if we could change out some of the Trial badges to reduce backtracking on older stages. I am thinking of specifically Wicked Beats and Badge of Motivation and such at least.

And yeah, good update and looking forward to see the new badge designs :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney