Update 2.0.02 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.0.02

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.0.02 Update! This release features a couple bug fixes.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Premium Diamond Quest where it was not granting VIP Bonus Diamonds. Anyone who made a purchase in the past will receive the diamonds in the mail.
  • Fixed an issue where Mushu was in the wrong collection.

This will be a full client update that is currently planned for Tuesday, May 19.

17 Likes

You will most likely get her in the crates from the contest, that is how I got her

5 Likes

No it actually it isn’t likely. Statistically there are almost 100 characters available in the diamond crate. You will only get 32 crates from the contest. The chance you get a full character out of a diamond crate is very low, combined with the fact it would be nearly impossible to unlock her through chips in 32 diamond crates, and the quantity of characters you might pull as a full hero, if you got her from 1 of your 32 diamond crates count yourself lucky.

6 Likes

Eek! Cute little .02 at the end of post! Bug fixes! Love it! :grin:

Nice little palindrome patch. As a side note it also comes out ot the year 2002 if you remove the dots which is the same year that Lilo&Stitch came out.

Sorry if that doesn’t add much to the conversation just a neat bit of trivia and I like palindromes. Thanks for keeping on top of the bugs guys.

6 Likes

You do know that isn’t Polaris job, right?

3 Likes

I dont know if it’s a known issue but mulan behaves like she is the front most hero on every fight as a result while on auto she is always linked with meg , while on the hero select she doesn’t appears to be the front most , tested already with many line ups , she was supposed to be behind piggy or beast but she always get the link with meg on auto, can you please fix that too?

5 Likes

I’m not too sure if this happened to anyone, but when fighting Gonzo in Guild War, if he is in the second or third line up, he will use his green Skill early without hitting anyone. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Like

Hi polaris, please enter the function in the guild war so that additional attacks can only be used by players above the rank of “member”

1 Like

Believe it or not…Server 16 has ALL the heroes now just like The other first servers and Server 14!! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

The Guild Leader can change that under the Settings menu in Guild War; it’s the gear icon that the Guild Leader will see next to the Shop button on the main Guild War screen.

2 Likes

That’s the same day as Dinosaur (2000) has turned 20 today!

1 Like

Well, today’s the day.

1 Like

We’ve released the update to the Apple store and we’re waiting for it to show up.

3 Likes

We’re released the update to Google, Amazon, and Samsung.

3 Likes

Server update scheduled for 12:45 PM CT.

1 Like

I can’t wait.

How long will this update take? I just made a purchase :weary:

4 Likes

is the update completed?

2 Likes

Game struck on loading screen

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney