Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

I’m not sure how I feel about the update. So I try a new sin counter

Pro:

• Bug fixes (+5)
    hell yeah, we need them (but i think there are some more we need)
  • Robin rework (+5)
    Lets have a Look on him in the next few weeks. Im Not sure if he is now, really better.
  • endless creep surge (+15)
    Looks like a good idea, waiting for s16
  • some Features (+5)
    They look cool. Ok. Thx.
  • hero location (+7)
    Randall is in elite. Is this a dream? Cant believe it.

= +37

Con:

• And again 2 new heroes (-5)
    Too much too fast.
  • no Cw fix (-40)
    Norhing to say…
  • no Gold fix (-20)
    Not sure if the New surge give us more Gold.
    Dont wanne bet.
  • endless surge only in s2 and s9 (-3)
    Looks like s2 become the New testserver.
    It takes too long, to release it on All Servers.
    Test it on other Servers. Not every time the same.

-no state of the game Feedback (-10)
You promissed us, and again, we dont get it.

= - 78

Conclusion:

= 37 - 78 = - 41

Looks like this is a bad Update.
But no, there are some cool news for us!
But in the end, we all wait for other, really needed Things, and we dont get them Atm.
So its Not good, and not Bad.

Hope i dont forget something.

11 Likes

Me gustó todo :heart_eyes: pero… Cuando llega el team completo de big hero six ???

5 Likes

Cheer counter for 2.0.10

Goliath (+1)
Old hag (+1)
No Kim again! (-5)
Evil Queen is stupid OP. (-3)

Why did you use the Old hag design? (-1)
Evil Queen is arena crate exclusive… (-1)

Robin is useful now! (+3)
But he is crazy OP! (-2)

Improvements! (+10)
Bug fixes (+10)
Mulan and rage bug not fixed (-5)

Randall and Shang on S21! (+4)

Cheer count: +11

tenor
Mirror, Mirror on the wall who’s the most OP of them all?
Mirror: You are your majesty.

24 Likes

Oh someone forgot about mulan fireworks problems, and weird noise the backgrounds

3 Likes

You said on your post last time there would be “heroes” getting refreshed but it turns out to be only Robin?

Where are the rest of them? And If you can only refresh Robin, why didnt you refresh Quorra as well? She deserves more love, especially after being nerfed 3 times!!!

13 Likes

A another disney show?

@Polaris tell me that it is possible for these kids to come someday.
tumblr_mgfga1guwo1rg2yhwo1_500

(If u like the show or not u still have to think looking at Phineas 's face in the front is blessed.)

Also it is cool that the patch notes has new characters. I kinda wish we had pixar characters but the characters we got is still cool.

10 Likes

Pixar heroes are probably in the next patch with heroes

5 Likes

This gives me hope that for some of the battle she will be her normal non hag self

14 Likes

Whoot? Balancing heroes is one of the most complicated things in this game. How this went you can see with 50+ outdated unusable toons that are already in your roster if you playing this game for 2 years that is. Quorra, Tia used to be top tier, look at them now.
The process to develope a new hero is not that complicated. To fit it in, is. Maybe if the rushed hero spamming would stop they won’t come with as many bugs as they do now (Mulan).

10 Likes

How can you call it spamming. They have been doing this for a very long time, and they have an entire team to work on them and two weeks if anything this is to much time

4 Likes

You get Tron if you climb the ranks in Arena and Coli.

2 Likes

They were nerfed due to them being so “unstable”

4 Likes

Deberían corregir el error con Mulán y su habilidad verde ataque de cañón que falla en arena y coliseo, Mulán entra primero que todos y falla el ataque, no como en la historia que entra al final y si acierta.

7 Likes

Bring Anna!
Anyway this update is great

4 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo en que deberían tomar el poder de mulan un poco más abajo

2 Likes

So a new trial fix released for servers 2 and 9, but yet the rest of us, especially us in guild leaders chat, have been complaining about city watch matchmaking, but yet we get nothing to fix it

2 Likes

At the time they were nerfed, they were indeed “unstable”. Though I think you could argue that cutting Curse from stopping healing altogether to reducing healing by 50% was too severe (maybe have Curse reduce healing by 75%?), Quorra definitely needed the nerfs at that time; she was basically as OP as Randall was, but with fewer heroes available at the time, it was pretty much impossible to counter her. The reason she’s since fallen to being a below-average damage hero is almost entirely due to power creep; if she had never been nerfed, she would still be average at best among the current crop of damage dealers.

9 Likes

No new red skills?! When is Kim Possible and WALL-E’s red skill coming?!

4 Likes

She was also fundamentally broken since you could interrupt her entry animation with her white skill, which made any manual starting-energy battle very easy… i think a lot of people saw fixing that as a “nerf”, when it was actually just a bug fix

3 Likes

Robin refresh looks insanely good!!tenor (1)

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney