Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

For now, but soon you will get him.

7 Likes

thanks good pretender

9 Likes

But what about Mulan not hitting enemy with green skill?

And that’s really nice changes.

Goliath make it, but Kim still not. Ew.
CharmingDeterminedHapuka-small

29 Likes

great update! happy that they are kinda starting to fix the crashing issue
so excited for Evil Queen… a likely great replacement for Maleficent who on my team now

9 Likes

Goliath :heart:
I waiting for other members Manhattan clan + Demona

9 Likes

Nice update!
Cool new characters and a refresh!

Kind of disappointed with the appearance of the evil queen, wish it would be her original design, after that the skill sets aren’t anything really new or unique but Goliath sounds like a character I would use!

Character rotations are disappointing in my opinion.
After that the update is a 8/10 for me!
Also still no Kimpossible :upside_down_face:
But anyways the update is good! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Excellent Update 10/10!

Now this is better because now I don’t have to wait a day for my rank to change.

This is very needed so it can be easier to track the percentage of damage.

Aside from those new features, excellent update with bug fixes and new characters!:+1:

10 Likes

Maybe you should appreciate the hard work they put into these characters, they don’t spam them it just their thing, also red skills actually have to go through a more complicated process than heroes do

9 Likes

Sorry i deleted it on accident.

7 Likes

I was just about to ask that

5 Likes

I agree with you, adding characters is hard work, and it isn’t easy, I am thankful for new characters because there new so they are likely to be different from other characters!

10 Likes

Heck yeah :sunglasses:

5 Likes

err… yikes? Is the wording here right?

… and if it is, it’ll need a damage cap or something not to completely break invasion

14 Likes

Finally, these are here! Super happy with the Genie fixes. Hades players are also back at full strength, so that’s cool. Although I’m glad the Meg/Mulan issue is also resolved, I still don’t see Mulan’s Cannon Attack being fixed. Hopefully, this gets addressed at a later patch because that means we’ll have to settle with a wonky skill for the time being.

As far as new characters go? Goliath and the Evil Queen? Heck-fricking-YES!!! I’m especially excited about Goliath!

Robin Hood refresh? Alright, I’m ready for this. I hope it ends up being a long-term success like Elsa and Stitch.

10 Likes

Wow! Goliath is the hero I really wanted to see! Because I believe I seen some episodes of Gargoyles when it’s on Toon Disney. :blush: And oh no! The Wicked Witch or in the other case, The Evil Queen is here! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I guess kim didn’t come this game until july

4 Likes

Me hubiera gustado tener a Goliat en el servidor 22 pero mientras tanto hay que esperar

7 Likes

Robing good refresh is :fire:

7 Likes

Nice update! I have been waiting for a hero that can direct all attacks to themselves and goliaths red skill sorta does that. Robin hoods refresh also seems OP maybe too OP in some modes…

9 Likes

Now I wait for @Aurora_Veil to do a vid. JK. But if u do lemme know.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney