Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

I am so disappointed in Evil Queens look. I’d donate money to the company to upgrade her look to her beautiful self. non hagish. she looks… yikes. big yikes.

3 Likes

I’m in server 22. Will goliath not be available in my server?

4 Likes

Please don’t tell me this is true damage. If it is true damage, it’s been nice knowing you all.

And then you pull this. An instakill skill and the ability to steal all of the target’s energy.

I don’t know how to make this sound not rude, but this almost seems like you’re trying to pull the plug on this games competitive meta.

6 Likes

Yesterday in surge…Peter Pan stole the berserk in Creep Surge…so i dnt think theres any bug with dat

2 Likes

Let’s cross the “deals damage” piece out and instead put:

“If Robin Hood targets a studied enemy with this skill, Robin Hood may heal all allies for a percentage of the damage dealt”

How about instead Robin Hood steals 50% of the enemy’s remaining energy, because with this skill Robin has the potential to steal over 1000 energy…

Why is Li Shang a Diamond Crate exclusive? If he was going to be taken out of the crates on servers 1-17, then why have him a Diamond Crate Exclusive on servers 21-22? I know that you usually do this, but this means you aren’t adding Goliath to servers 21-22! Why couldn’t you put Li Shang in the Elite Campaign, like Randall Boggs is in this update?

2 Likes

Maybe because he is new to your server?

2 Likes

Por favor pueden corregir el problema con el cohete de Mulán que solo se visualiza en la primera ola en las olas 2 y 3, solo aturde y no hace daño.
Estoy en el servidor 22

If you aren’t celebrating Pixar month, just give us Kim already. Yeah these are nice, yeah the token crates being confirmed to circulate is great, but coming from someone who has never seen an episode of Kim Possible; Just Release her already. You have released plenty of broken Characters, I wouldn’t expect her to be an exception. Fix her later, Release her now.

4.7/10 mediocre and overall disappointing Characters but good changes dispite that.

11 Likes

Still no favorite on heros?

2 Likes

@RockzAreCool
Is it because there are no Onward characters?

This is a great update.

4 Likes

2 point:

Almost everyone worried, are this true damage? If it is, it will become OP.
2. When is the Pixar week, if no or at least give us Kim possible.
Still worried and disappointed, 4.8/10

Funny how no one had noticed Robin’s refresh until Pipsqueak’s comment.
It all depends. If Robin’s white deals normal damage it would be mitigated by armor, but still pretty strong. His true shine will come in Invasion bosses tho and… that’s a good sign.

1 Like

One more fact… How would Robin be even slightly broken on Mama Bots if Gizmo exists?

I’d say to @Polaris that if Robin Hood gets some special change for Mama Bots specifically, Gizmo should too, since he’s abused to insanity there. Lvl11500 bosses…

3 Likes

He steals the speed, but not the “berserk” effect. It’s still great, but not the same.

And it doesn’t make sense, since it’s now a normal status effect that can be removed by heroes like Randall (Yz), Colette or Tron

3 Likes

I predicted the both!finally!

2 Likes

Plus the evil queen should be called nice old women lol
Is an alternate style coming soon?

2 Likes

That’s because i need to release by the notes before the patch. Instead of different characters

2 Likes

Finally the dang gargoyle gets respect. Gargoyles was a great show.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney