Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

Yes, I Have Robin. Try To Unlock Him!

My Mom Watched That Show! It Was Sad It Got Cannceled :frowning: D:

4 Likes

Randall’s Yzma disk can remove Beast’s invincibility.

Did you not read the last bit of what I said? RANDALL BOGGS IS GOING INTO THE ELITE CAMPAIGN ON SERVERS 21-22!!! THE SAME SERVER LI SHANG IS GOING INTO!!! That would mean they could put LI Shang in the Elite Campaign, too!!! There is nothing restricting them to do this!

Don’t overreact.

It is how it is. You can obtain him from contests later on. If you land in the top X% that is

7 Likes

Don’t forget always update Contest, not update in Google Play :joy::joy::joy:.

Hook have the same purple skill…

I remember that I got Gizmoduck, but my game just keeps crashing every time I go there after start the battle. So can you fix the bugs in the next update for me?

crashing is really common and based on them fixing a crashing issue in this update i hope they will get to it soon

1 Like

I think this patch gave some players mixed feelings, i for one am incredibly excited, but looking some comments looks like they think you did great, or did poorly.

All in all, good update +1, third best patch +1, not pixar month -1, villain +1, Disney Afternoon +2, classic disney animation character +1, New cosmetic feature +1, queen isn’t regular -1, hero refresh +1, endless surge +3, distinguished cosmetics -1, bug fixes +1.

In total this update gets 9 points in my book

Why not put her in Surge crates? We haven’t had Surge coin crates yet.

5 Likes

That would require a whole new crate also does anyone know how many stars the new heroes will start with

2 Likes

Why should they though? Gizmoduck has been in the arena crates for a long time, so it is a good thing he is finally moving out

4 Likes

I was going to mention Powerline, as he is from Goof Troop, but he appeared in the film A Goofy Movie, so I’m not sure if he counts or not.

1 Like

Screenshot_2020-06-07-01-51-10-1
Potential new hero? That green guy has the same border as mulan. What do you guys think?

The creep is not new. I saw this guy a couple of times in the invasion.

8 Likes
  1. Already in-game
  2. What kind of Disney character do you think he looks like?!
3 Likes

Ohhh so it’s just an enemy from the invasion mode? sorry, haven’t unlocked invasion yet so i didn’t know, thanks.

4 Likes

It’s in late campaign as well. But yeah, for lower level players the first encounter is Invasion Breakers Fight

Wish when they refresh a hero that add there red skill as well if they don’t already have one

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney