Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

Disagree on everyone’s preference on wanting the true form of the Evil Queen. She is Iconic in her old hag form when presenting Snow White with the poison apple.

2 Likes

Or her entrance could be her transforming from young to old, also I agree with you, I like the old hag way better than the young version, I think it is menacing and the right amount of evil looking. And maybe the queen will look uglier when she is in game, remember that happened to Oogie

4 Likes

Hum… we could actually call the Evil Queen/Old Hag for Grimhilde as that seem to be what she is called in some comics. At least name that should be applicable to both of her versions.
I don’t think Grimhilde is the canon nam though, but a name the comics used.

2 Likes

Evil Queen sounds so good and Goliath sounds so good to use.

Hall of Fame? That’s Want to broadcasting to winner announcements.

2 Likes

Think everyone is missing the point of the evil queen could be 2 heroes like gaston and the beast

1 Like

She is nothing like them…

I suppose Evil Queen uses the Hag version since her “Beautiful” version is quite similar to Maleficient, if you think about it. Just no horns.

1 Like

From the way people are talking, she is… in theory, they could do that.

2 Likes

PerBlue never added two versions of the same character at once. Like, when they did Elsa Refresh, they totally remade her looks and animations, they didn’t add her as a new hero.

2 Likes

I’m excited for Goliath

1 Like

Oh so just because I am not a dev I can’t give feedback?

3 Likes

Wdym by that? It isn’t illegal for someone to write in all caps

3 Likes

It’s Weird

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

That doesn’t mean only you and Good Pretender are the only ones allowed to do it. Anyone can write in all caps to express shouting.

We’re getting off-topic. So let’s stop here.

1 Like

WELL HOW ABOUT WE STAY ON TOPIC.

12 Likes

Anyway, I forgot to say this earlier, but the Quick Fight button in surge can activate after the battle starts, resulting in the game to crash, the battle to be lost and the heroes to be used anyway. @Polaris this has been happening since that useless button has been added, and is really annoying.

4 Likes

That might be what this fix is for.

5 Likes

Bem, a Rainha Má está chegando a todos os servidores, então você terá a chance de pegá-la.

Você disse isso várias vezes neste tópico. Uma vez é suficiente.

2 Likes

It seems it got witch friends

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney