Update 2.0.10 Patch Notes

Hadn’t seen it. If that’s it, THANK YOU PERBLUE!

4 Likes

This is mitigated by armor, so it is not the same as Maui’s Shark Bite.

15 Likes

Thank you! Now we won’t be destroyed by arrows!

6 Likes

So it leaves the amount of HP equal to one’s Armor? Hm.

1 Like

So Kristoff and Sven or Kida would be good counters.

1 Like

So, it seems Robin’s refresh won’t be epic.

7 Likes

We can still be destroyed by arrows, just not instantly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He could be scary with Gizmo (Du). Giant armor reduction and study synergy. It’s like the refresh is built for that combo. :thinking:

2 Likes

Gizmo+Robin against Mama Bots. Likely.

1 Like

Does this heal by damage on study enamies overlap with gizmoduck’s disk (launchpad)or both skills activate resulting in two heals activating ?

1 Like

You guys put the evil queen and Goliath in the next update but not Kim Possible? come on now we all want her in the game because she’ll be a good hero :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:. kim

4 Likes

I haven’t seen a reply to this, so I’m echoing the question. @Polaris, was there another one planned that fell through, or was it always going to be just one refresh?

4 Likes

Keep that in your head please

10 Likes

Update out today!

3 Likes

But not yet

2 Likes

We just had time for one this round. We have the team working on more red skills!

8 Likes

We’ve released the app to the Apple store. Now we wait for it to show up!

8 Likes

Hooray, that’s great

1 Like

Woah, earlier than usual!

5 Likes

Ok this is a little late but here’s my opinion on the next update:
I have to say I think PIXAR characters are coming and that maybe Demona (Gargoyles) or Snow White characters will show up. I mean this is just a guess. I hope to see another refresh which most people want, and maybe red skills but idk about that. But I’d really like bug fixes.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney