Update 2.1.10 Patch Notes

Just on mods and invasions. Mods are given every invasion. Whether there good or not is another question. The upgrading needs to be altered and reworked in cost.

Invasions themselves needs to be more balanced so people can actually attempt the higher tiers. I’m only getting to 30 max because it gets a bit stupid.

3 Likes

Wakkatu is OP when you ask it about levels, it says that my Joy would give 2,8M reality per Happiness stack, while actually she gives
199K.

Well, these upgrades definitely are useful, but they aren’t so hard to get, fortunately, they are all on smaller tiers.

4 Likes

I once checked what would happen if Felix’s Purple had 160 bonus levels and it was in the millions.

Anyone else wondering why they arent a duo?

mods works somehow different.
don’t trust wakkatu about it.

2 Likes

I know. I was providing another example.

PBは売上が落ちてるから意地でも課金をさせたいが為に頻繁なレベルキャップの解放とダイヤを使うコンテストの開催、とにかく金金金を使わせる事に力を入れている。
魅力的なコンテンツをドンドン潰すゲームに誰が金を使う?
ユーザーの声は何一つ聞こうとしない、アップデートの度に不具合のオンパレード、挙句の果てにはユーザーが見つけた攻略法をバグ扱いとして潰す。
ユーザーはゲームが楽しくなければ止めるという選択肢がある!PBはそれを理解していない!

2 Likes

Can’t translate this, guys!

Do not worry, just the usual complaints, just in a different language. It follows community guidelines.

1 Like

Okay. That’s good.

3 Likes

You are too kind, guys!:wink::kissing_heart:

Okay… I think I should add some annotations for the last Dalmetian’s post.

The image in Dalmetian’s post is taken from web site game-i.daa.jp (セルラン). The digits in the images represent estimated sales per month of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.
Game-i estimates online game sales using both app ranking of iOS store and predetermined (from game-i’s experience) sale amount according to the iOS sales rank. So, estimated sales differ from reality with error between 30%…600%(this can be confirmed by comparing app company’s quarter annual reports and game-i’s estimated value. Additionally game-i assumes the sale of app under rank 200th to be ZERO).

So, the ground of Dalmetian’s claim is not right possibly .

EDIT: DHBM’s averaged ranks of month are almost under 200th after Jun,2020. Please be careful.

1 Like
  1. That’s restricted to only green skill upgrades, and in pithy quantities.
  2. Where do you think you’re getting the mods themselves, and the materials needed to upgrade them?
3 Likes

Can’t wait about new red skills heros.

I think not sure. At the end of every month. It gave Red Skills. New Chapters. New Features. New Characters in One Sign in Hero. And More

IDK. I haven’t found it to be much of a problem, I can still easily wipe out teams almost twice my size. Like I said, you don’t need mods.

that’s the biggest lie in this thread.
All kind of mods give huge boosts, and most likely your opponent didn’t had good mods.

11 Likes

Nice job perblue you’ve ruined the game again. Invasion is ridiculous to complete the only ones that can do It spend a lot already. Why take away something that just helps players get more rewards? Invasion is no longer worth the time/effort. Even with Gizmo the way he is not a lot of players complete/participate in invasion at all because of how pointless/difficult it is.

I assume the board is just several pigeons wearing suits…

1 Like

So lets the what this Update give us.
Another sin Counter

Another two heroes -5

QoH dont need a refresh. Others do. ±0

Endless CS could now be a little better +5
Scaling Gold. Doesnt matter. We have it always. ±0
ViP: as someone already said. Now we need a Look into the vip area to see if all is correct. -2
Challenger. Will have no impact -2
City watch. This is only, that we cant See How Hard the enemy Team is realy. Another realy Bad move from PB -5
= -4

Gizmo: All Things are said. -500

Other Bugfixes +10
= -490

Missing Things

No real Gold fix -50
No fix for the WLAN Bug (and ignoring it) -1000 (players cant play)
Invasion is dead and Bad -100
=-1500

Sum = -1994

So we can say. THIS is the worst Update ever.
PB shows once again the status of the players. Absolutely none.
Players are only Cash cows.

This Update will kill a lot of players and guilds

8 Likes

@Herzog_Eule I wonder what is the WLAN bug, like since you are giving it such a high minus of 1000?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney