Update 2.1.11-A Patch Notes

28 Likes

You can propose anything, but it will be to no avail.

Why?

1. There is always a player that won’t obey this. And it’s guaranteed.
  2. Even if hypothetically all players in the game agreed, @Polaris could confirm the plans are going forward a long way. We might expect a slowdown once Golden rank is reached
maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
5 Likes

Wait, is the badge rank not supposed to increase after we manage to promote 1 hero to the previous one? :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Great another level increase!! Wow absolutely ridiculous! And R11? Like seriously can’t you pick a different color?
Can’t you listen to the players? Slow it down
How about badge increases once a month and then a cap raise every 2 or 3. Top players are quitting the game because of this!

17 Likes

Either way it is something that might help everyone if people do it. It would definitely help do something for the F2Ps. I am sure if a large number of people do it something would happen whether it is small or not.

Yes, 4 weeks is kind of hard to keep up. 6-8 weeks can work, as it gives F2P players time to catch up, and it can also give P2W players a break while waiting for the next cap.

14 Likes

4 weeks, like clockwork.

And just as predictable, almost everyone asks to SLOW DOWN!

I’m one of the few that can manage to get to the next level relatively quickly, but now it’s reaching a point where I’m starting to stuggle with keeping my main heroes fully leveled.

As mentioned before (and even here) 6 weeks would be significantly more manageable.

17 Likes

What if no enemy is studied?

And again, where is disk from Mushu?

6 Likes

Boo to yet another cap increase. Not necessary.

1 Like

Yes! Cap increases should be more like every other month.

2 Likes

I can’t even reach R +9 because of the expensive badges and now we have R +11 awesome

3 Likes

I think you are getting it wrong buddy, I dont mind Cap increases every month, but Color increases are really hard to reach full badge set on all 15 coliseum heroes

8 Likes

2 updates in a row. Wow that rarely happens!

4 Likes

Just because you’re ok with caps doesn’t mean everyone else is. Personally, I’ve been chasing the max level on my server since the very beginning and haven’t hit it since it was 80. Cap raises for both levels and rarities need to be slowed to, at bare minimum, half the rate.

15 Likes

And the patch was released earlier so I hope the rest are released around the same time

It’ll obviously be a new hero. PB dropped the act a long time ago.

7 Likes

That’s unbelievable

1 Like

Any update for Amazon users?

4 Likes

Just I wanted to see Basil in this game, can’t wait to solve the case with him on this game!

PB doesn’t care about that since 2018 when the game has been launched.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney