Update 2.1.11-A Patch Notes

Please, fix Dr. Facilier White Skill. It’s not working properly

https://youtu.be/88MHpoqmui8

Here’s a video of me using him in the city watch today. The white skill is fully maxed, it doesn’t depend on enemies level, but it didn’t work NOT A SINGLE TIME. Notice I’m also using Kristoff in most of the battle, (increasing skill power), but it is still not working.

Suggestions of improvement here

And I’ll talk about this until some of you guys address it

3 Likes

Basil! YAY!
…Cap Increase… yaey…
Don’t get me wrong, Cap Increases are a necessary evil, but… I think it’ll killing the game if you don’t do something about how hard it is for F2P players to keep up.

Time is running out…

13 Likes

Thanks for spoiling it pal. That’s not allowed. I’m hoping you are wrong so I am surprised. Don’t spoil it at all because you never know if people will want it or not.

7 Likes

This is a giant :-1:

10 Likes

@Polaris Will there ever be an end to the cap and gear increases?! I can’t help but notice after each cap increase, the amount of people in the server seems to dimish. Now, you guys “monitor” our activity, but seems that this one keeps getting over looked like the Gizmoduck nerf you recently “found.”

Just curious as to when the cap will either slow (which has been asked MANY times) or stop.

Sincerely,
Disney Hero Battle Mode fan on the verge of calling it quits due to monthly cap increases (with solo crap deals)

17 Likes

Just don’t buy deals and do your best. That’s what I do. Even if I wanted to spend I’m not allowed. I like playing the game for fun and don’t try to care that much. I do try to get as far as possible when able though.

1 Like

New character great… then read cap increases again in 4 weeks schedule ; even though majority of people on every forum post month after month say slow down, got majority like… image

6 Likes

Lol YES! I ECHO ALL OF THIS!!!:unamused::disappointed::sob:

I shouldn’t have to realize that 3 weeks have passed and then always dread the impending level increase announcement :man_facepalming:
This game is supposed to be fun, not a torturous drain on my patience and pocket.

That’s an excellent point. It’s just more succinct to say “cap increase”. Like you, I don’t necessarily mind the cap going up. It’s the new badge levels that are impossible to maintain. I am a high level VIP and still only have 1 R10 toon! Much less the 15-25 necessary to function well in this game!

6 Likes

1 new character and a level cap increase. No new features?? I’m usually very positive on the forums but I’m starting to lose interest with the constant level increases and no real new feature. Heist needs to be removed or reworked badly. Endless surge is taking FOREVER to come to all servers. When will we get a new game mode or some kind of real improvements other than new characters? Ive really enjoyed this game for over 2 years And am max level rarity on 7 characters with a lot of others close. But I am quickly losing interest in the game.

5 Likes

@Polaris Does server 22 get red skills too or just red rank?

2 Likes

Agreed with the cap thing. Unfortunately cap raises always come with rank increases. If they’d lower cost of badges or just stop rank increases they’d get a LOT less complaints.

4 Likes

Why wait til Tuesday?? Start now! Don’t wait til after we’re continually screwed to make change.

3 Likes

This is enough.
I understand to increase TL, but why it is necessary to increase Red +11Rank??
It is very clear message from most of players “slow down” or if you want to increase, please change Stamina for each stage and Gold for badge collection.
IT IS TOO MUCH.
JUST EVERYTHING IS TOO MICH.

Before increase TL, you should fix all bags.
I do believe fix the bag is first priority, not increase.

9 Likes

Having Basil in the game will be fun for me. I loved The Great Mouse Detective.

3 Likes

The statement about getting R0 includes a link to an article about red skills, so I think it’s safe to assume you’re getting those as well.

Cool update. I never thought this character would be in the game.

3 Likes

I love the upcoming update, thank you PerBlue!

4 Likes

How much stamina does it cost at that rank for badges?

1 Like

It can cost upwards of 1000 stamina per badge.

1 Like

Much Much More than that.
On an Avg A Maxed rarity badge taked 5k-20k stamina /Badge

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney