Update 2.1.11-A Patch Notes

Do you know what time on 21st you update?

Itā€™s always dependent on how long the updates take to show up in the apple and Google app stores, and how long that takes varied quite a bit.

thank you :ā€)

Not this time, itā€™s only server update, PB doesnā€™t need Appleā€™s mercy tomorrow.

3 Likes

Missed that part. Thsnks!

In that case, Iā€™d expect the update to be kicked over somewhere around 12pm Central Daylight Time (based on past server only updates)

2 Likes

@Polaris how about adding some new perks too?? a double normal/elite campaign drop consumable would at least help a bit with this rapid level cap increase and the new rarities that are added every month. some more upgrades on current perks would be also good , for instance the reduced merc cost, the surge perks and the 3% chance of double drops for higher campaigns

4 Likes

I think adding Basil was a great idea,@Polaris.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Best released PBā€™s hero ever!
And 2nd best idea for hero after Kim.

2 Likes

Yes, best released hero so far.

Kimā€™s arrival is coming soonā€¦

2 Likes

Stop pleaseā€¦ F2P player canā€™t compete versus top. Im still playing this game since day one and after 1 years iā€™ve look only new hero and new upgrade. We Have low resource to upgrade all or 15 ma in hero. Please give more resource for free-to-play and balance this game. 1year to now i not spend money, is useless. 200-300ā‚¬ a month no thanks.

3 Likes

@Polaris Cmon PerBlue Guys slow down this Cap increase its Just stupid and annoying and forces more and more players to quit the Gameā€¦

8 Likes

Chill @Polaris. Your raising the level cap too much. Slow it down please.

2 Likes

@Polaris isnā€™t responsible for cap raises, itā€™s the game developers themselves, @Polaris is the community manager who manages forums, so they manage forums. But yeah the level cap is being raised too fast.

8 Likes

Oh ok. So the game developers must slow down the cap.

5 Likes

@TotallyNotDash is completely right. In general, the Forumers should stop to blame everything on @Polaris!

3 Likes

I agree with you

4 Likes

Sorry for being off topic

But, yeah a lot of forumers are blaming @Polaris for everything like gizmonerf, but it isnt their fault, and @Polaris has to deal with spammers and false flaggers, so I feel bad for them.

7 Likes

So true. @Polaris isnā€™t responsible for this.

5 Likes

@Polaris is the forum manager correct, but like any manager , they get blamed for everything even if it is out of their control, thatā€™s just how managers are in any business. They take the heat and or praise from clients/upper management depending on the Situation.

With that said , @Polaris is the one I imagine as a job description, person responsible for readIng the forum statements , review them, and pass the information on to developers. So yes even though not @polarisā€™ fault per say, people probably feel their opinions and ideas are not being sent up the chain of command and for this, this is why people blaming @Polaris even though itā€™s more of developers faults for things people either happy or disappointed with.

4 Likes

Sorry for late response, but Iā€™m in the discord server for dsa and Iā€™ve seen some ranting there and in my club about how much the game is p2w.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney