Update 2.1.11-A Patch Notes

You know Polaris already said it’s coming out on Tuesday, July 21st?

9 Likes

That last update really screwed up my gameplay. Haven’t been able to run coli or war since smh

4 Likes

welcome to the forums. i deal with that dreaded crash as well. they really need to fix it lol. i think one possible solution would be to allow quick fights on those modes, but i know people would not like that and find it annoying.

3 Likes

So suggesting all F2Ps take part in a spending freeze… ummm how does that work when they don’t spend money to begin with? Technically already been on a spending freeze lol

PBs decision making can be frustrating sometimes but obviously you need more than a F2P rebellion.

11 Likes

@Polaris , would you tell us the bugs fixed in this update. Amazon tablet, Ads, problems on battle, … there are many issues to be fixed.

4 Likes

Can’t we just slow the cap?

People are frustrated and a lot of people are switching to Disney sorcerers arena.

Listening to players would give you more money in the long run. Thinking short terms is never a good idea…

9 Likes

That game might die quicker ngl. That is more P2P than this game.

2 Likes

I’m waiting on info about the Amazon app. Have been locked out of the game 5 days now.

4 Likes

Don’t agree I haven’t spent anything on that game and have a few Maxed out characters

3 Likes

Funny, i see people in DSA saying they are switching to heroes.

1 Like

Oh, where are they saying that Hooty?

I can imagine why given that how it has been lately with things in Disney Sorcerer’s Arena I am not 100% surprised, Disney Heroes should be more friendly these days.

But yeah, beside that looking forward to Disney Heroes update in 2 days :-).

3 Likes

And far away is 3rd game lurking into Disney fans - Mirrorverse, seems intresting too, with good story and plot like here and gameplay similar to old DSA.

And update… IT’S THE BEST UPDATE. BASIL COMES, YAY!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

This shouldn’t have been flagged. “Dolphins” refers to light spenders.

20 Likes

Man y’all still rolling out these cap updates way to soon, I don’t see anybody asking for them this quickly lol

11 Likes

false flags…

Why does the gap between F2P and P2P keep splitting and splitting?

5 Likes

Because PB does not care about F2Ps and smaller spenders. Not sure why, but it is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Honestly don’t think they care about whales either, as a few of them have come on the forums and say they don’t like the direction pb taking this game either. All they listen to is themselves and those that agree with what they are doing I guess :man_shrugging:.

10 Likes

Example… Gizmoduck’s nerf

4 Likes

An ok update. Cap raise as expected. Tho idk when they’re reduce the amount of time opponents in arena and coliseum can stall with revives. Like seriously. This season gives points for finishing quickly but revive chracters are everywhere and they just stall. And by the time they die a 2nd time the 14 second period would already have been over

4 Likes

If PB brought back the combined deals I would probably spend more tbh since I’ll get more from a purchase. This is if I spend say $100 on a deal I should get all the deals under it so $5, 10, 20, 50 etc.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney