Update 2.2.01-A Patch Notes

This is gonna be the lamest Pixel art I’ve ever produced

5 Likes

No one said you had to…

2 Likes

I know it’s expected, I have been playing this for 901 days, I am just making a joke at how dumb that reasoning was.

5 Likes

It was a joke

3 Likes

But nobody (yet) insulted PB very hardly. :thinking:

We just all extremely unhappy about the cap rise ONLY patch notes. Patience is limited, the limit has been over-passed here.

15 Likes

Unless this means that @Polaris forgot to add a part of the patch notes…

7 Likes

Yeah maybe they forgot to add the heroes…

4 Likes

U get constructive cristisim to hard. If PB could not take criticism they would not want out feedback.

So stop asking people to be nice when all we have is the best interest in the game and all we are doing is telling the truth plain and straight how it should be.

So let’s get back on topic. :+1:

7 Likes

@Polaris please tell us this is a joke… :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

This Patch is an all time low.

Not only because of YET ANOTHER Cap increase, but there isn’t even a new character. As a matter of fact this is the 2nd week in a row without a new character announcement.

I have to say, you deliberately refusing to not stop with the 4 week Cap Increases makes you all look TERRIBLE as a company and shows that you don’t care about us as fans. That is a very hard thing for me to say because I quite frankly believe that you DO given the improvements you’ve made to the game throughout the almost full year that I’ve played, but given how the frequent Cap Raises are like the NUMBER 1 complaint that we have, it is disgusting how in the last State of Game post you basically said “We don’t care”. Do you REALLY need to update the level cap EVERY SINGLE MONTH?! You claim that it’s to keep the game fresh, but you already add tons of content ALL OF THE TIME!!! Would it REALLY kill you to take an extra month or so to update it instead of every four weeks where people CLEARLY struggle catching up, including occasional spenders like me?

Sorry for the rant, but I’m as frustrated at the ignorance of PerBlue regarding this as everyone else.

46 Likes

If we don’t get actual Patch Notes today
I’ll be SO underwhelmed and DISSAPOINTED

6 Likes

Это шутка или что?

2 Likes

Нет, это реально

2 Likes

…If we get a reply saying ANYTHING along the lines of “The reason this patch has very little is because we didn’t have enough time to finish anything.” I swear I’m going to scream.

13 Likes

Love how this is called “patch notes” when it’s really just a cap increase. Wrong title :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

THEY HAD A FULL WEAK!!
Like seriously

1 Like

And I’m sorry, what’s this new content you speak of with this update?

5 Likes

This is Just a Joke .
Polaris should change the topic to 4 Weeks cap raise
Why The heck will this thing will be called patch notes!?

17 Likes

wait, it was 4 weeks?

Can this even be considered a patch, I mean really this is like the worst patch of all time

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney