Update 2.2.01-A Patch Notes

That’s it No new characters?

I have some question…why you directors keep cutting some user’s comments…it looks rude but these comments which cutted also feedback too…yeah i know that cutted comments make ur mind mad or messed up but they also user whose playing the game for pb. It means these blinded comments are sincere feedback just rough way to say our complaint…

3 Likes

Then shouldn’t it say server maintenance not patch notes

7 Likes

Server maintenance is when we do work on the actual server - IT type work
Patch notes are when we make changes to the game code, either on the client (what you install from the store), or the server data, or both. This is a change to the code on the server and it should be called patch notes.

Posts that violate the forum rules are flagged and hidden.

14 Likes

Hope it need for new place in this game. especially new enemies.

1 Like

I’m just gonna be honest and boil down every issue I’m currently having here and now.

This whole thing was extremely poorly timed. I will concede that last update was quite large and had significant improvements, but… well, using my personal experience as a highlight for how frustrating this has been.

Yesterday I had a double normal badge drop event, which normally quite good, but then a FTN contest, which means I was forced to choice between capitalising on the event or stockpiling in preparation for the contest and now we’re adding a level cap on top of this.

And I know it’s not the first time something like this has happened, I just think it’s the first time where this has happened and the update didn’t have something interesting to compensate.

16 Likes

And about this update. That hurts
gjZnP9rHie4z68JluG

3 Likes

@Polaris I do realize that it’s got to be frustrating to come on here and only get complaints. We do appreciate all the things you do, we just genuinely don’t understand some of the things that continue to happen regardless of player feedback. Send out a survey. One where the results are able to be viewed in real time by the public. We want transparency. If you created a poll and the players vote to continue to have cap raises every 4 weeks then we will take it with grace. So far we just hear about these mysterious “players” that seem to invest a lot in the game and spend a lot of money but never care enough to post in the forums that want these continued cap raises? That doesn’t make sense. If they truly cared about the game they would be here. Create a poll. Let us see the results as we vote ourselves. Be transparent.

29 Likes

The real reason they don’t want to have something like 6 weeks cap raise is simply money. They think that they would lose roughly 1/3 income from cap raise.

1 Like

I know exactly one of this kind… :joy: Or maybe two…

You guys know how silly you look when you simultaneously complain about having too many toons to work and about not getting new toons, right?

9 Likes

Four new heroes a month isn’t enough for you? Even though you already have trouble keeping up?

Personally, I would really like for the income/expense disparity to be sufficiently addressed before increasing expenses yet again. Heck, I’d be happier if we went down to two heroes a month until that happened.

8 Likes

Ok, I understand that your test showed that more players left the game during your 6-week period between the cap increase. And I understand that the forums represents a small part of the overall gaming community; I do.

But you must realize the player reaction to this update is overwhelmingly negative here, from what I’m seeing in the comments 100% negative. And the only feature of this update is the 4-week cap increase. Yes, we are a small focused group, but it would be foolish to assume our opinion is the minority while everyone else in the game is just loving the quick cap raises.

This small community represents players of all kinds from the game - big spenders, new players, casual players. All kinds. We are just a smaller, more focused group.

It is my understanding that you only tested the 6-week period a single time. A single trial cannot be considered an accurate representation of the player reaction; for all we know there could have been several outliers that affected how much people were able to play at home. We are now in a time where people are at home playing games more than ever before.

This is my proposal - try this 6-week period one more time, at the very least. Do it away from any holiday seasons or major dates. Just a regular playing period and see if it is consistent with your previous results.

Times change fast in games like this. Maybe it is possible that there was a time when the 4-week period was necessary, but as stamina, gold, skill costs, and the roster increases exponentially; it is important that this aspect of the game is adjusted as necessary, if necessary. If your results are consistent, I will be able to understand where you are coming from. Until then, one data sample is not enough to accurately portray the player base.

I don’t think this is an unreasonable request.

@Polaris, I love what you folks do, I love this amazing game you’ve created, and I know it doesn’t always seem like it but we criticize because we are so passionate about the future of this game!

I hope you’ll continue to take the player’s voice into account as you have done thus far.

28 Likes

But that’s Kim Possible! :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Kim is coming next week!!!:scream:

2 Likes

That’s… disappointing :neutral_face:.

1 Like

Kim, Kermit, lilo, ratigan, Snow White, the white rabbit, piglet, or new ips could come so I’m very, very, very excited

5 Likes

Not everyone who cares about the game is going to bother with the forums, or even with the in-game chat. Nor is there a guarantee they’d respond to the poll.

Given that the last 5-week cycle happened around the start of the year, when a lot of people are struggling with expenses and looking to cut back on non-essentials, I think it’s about time to experiment with a longer cycle again, during a less-disruptive time of year. (Not that there’s any part of this year that could be considered non-disruptive…) Still, I don’t have access to the data, I don’t have experience in video game development and marketing, and I can’t force any decisions, only offer suggestions.

I think there’s only been one time where we went 6 weeks between cap raises. I know there have been some additional 5-week cycles. (Two? Three? I doubt more than that.) But except for this past December, they were all during the first year of the game, when things were vastly different and it was easier (though still fairly challenging) to keep up.

tl;dr: I think there’s been several times when we went more than 4 weeks between cap raises, but only one has taken place recently enough to be considered relevant.

8 Likes

It says “a lot of things you have been asking about” so maybe not just kim

3 Likes

I understand that not every single person will, but they can also send out an announcement in-game about the poll like they did for SotG. This is definitely a passionate part of the player base in this forum. At any rate, if they did this poll, it would surely at least let us have an accurate representation of what is going on. I would say we should start the poll ourselves but there is no guarantee they would pay attention to it…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney