Update 2.2.20 Known Issues

It’s a guild contest - did you change guilds in the last 24 hours?

No I did not @Polaris

Ok, please send in a support ticket so they can look at the logs. Thanks!

How do I do that?

Easy!

• Tap your player portrait in the lower left hand corner
  • Scroll down the page and tap Support

Type your issue/question and follow the prompts to create a ticket.

4 Likes

I know it feels that I like the smaller appearance better, but that’s why they are proportional with the movie. More or less.

How come? It was very easy for me. You just have to upgrade your characters a bit more and even evolve them! :wink:

So this is what happened when you sparred someone.

Was there a K9 in that picture or Red+9?

Yes, it’s К9. Russian version of the game.

Why’s that?‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Nope, settings let you change that.

@regular[quote=“Disney-Fan, post:89, topic:1227995, full:true”]
How do I do that?
[/quote]
Disney fan you have to participate in guild contests before getting the guild rank up rewards

Try finding one badge bit do trails

Is this actually true because whenever I log in to the game when a guild contest has started I always get the progress rewards despite having not yet contributed?

:roll_eyes:

That’d be very ignorant of PerBlue, because some people prefer to play the game in their native language, which isn’t always English

4 Likes

Not a new thing, but can something pleaseeee be done so you don’t have to spam the back button 5-6 times to actually get back, after getting the “an ally is already attacking this bot” message in Invasion :thinking::thinking: it’s annoying!!

That’s unbelievably ignorant. Not everyone speaks English so people deserve to play the game in their native language.

6 Likes

The same thing with the + someone got up in happening to my Wall-e White and Blue skill

So it just updated and having major issues i cant click on the side bar like at all and the x button isnt even working its like that whole side is frozen
Can tou please please.fix this??? This game used to be my favorite… But i cant play it… So please.fix…

Bud, no necroposting. Go to the Update 2.6.10 Known Issues thread.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney