Update 2.2.20 Known Issues

An apple iPad (don’t know what number)

It was already in the previous versions, but… could the team make Chapter 33 more easily tappable, it´s a pain in the neck with the friends button there!

The map should simply be able to scroll further down.

Why does the picture show Ian at Red+13

Spar merc. New hero tryout.

Maui is biting as soon as his energy is full instead of waiting

:+1: Try uninstalling and doing a fresh download from the app store.

2 Likes

Will my data still be there or do I need something?

It should be there, but if not I can help you recover access.

3 Likes

I think it was better to actually alice was immune to shrink while she is enormous , it also would make your work easier , she was a weak char and now she is more weaker hope she gets a refresh soon

1 Like

Did he KO an ally?

Yeah, my data’s gone and it’s starting me over, how do I get my stuff back?

No. He’s just using it immediately and not taking someone out

I see what happened.

Maui dealt 2M damage but Rex healed 1.7M HP because of red skill.

Ah that makes sense. Still - I think the maui text needs to be changed. It says if he can KO the opponent, he’ll use it. Obviously he can’t KO the opponent if they have a second life therefore it shouldn’t be used.

It’s actually better this way. If he bites an enemy who can revive, then the only life left for the enemy is the revived one.

5 Likes

But it also removed his passive of 25% damage reduction.

The text in the heroes stats need to be removed because they’re so annoying even though the are the subtitles in their own movie. Plus the game keeps crashing on my device.

@Polaris could the team quickfix this. It’s not specific to the current version. I also wonder how could there even be two pluses.

Not sure if it is a bug, but Ian seems to be applying his reflect incorrectly.

Specifically, Hiro not only shows as behind him, he also starts the fight behind him, yet Ian still applies the reflect to himself. Is this a bug or just a weird selection?

So the enormous and shrunk cancel each other out?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney