Update 2.2.20 Known Issues

And Ralph got enlarged as well. That’s another bug in the game.

How is a character’s appearance a bug :man_facepalming:?

2 Likes

Bug when doing Surge, selected characters are shrunken at character select screen.

the tiles on iPad are drawn on top of each other, blocking the rank (and stars) display.

1 Like

This is present for at least 5 months, reported 2x by me and god knows how many times by others. There was already a response, something like “Team is working on it”. That must be hell of a complex formatting if there is 5 months of work on it and still no fix.

1 Like

Powerline Froze himself and his allies. This is in City Watch.

1 Like

Was he charmed?

2 Likes

Skrunked enemies doesn’t disappear when KO’d.

1 Like

No he wasn’t. All my heroes were instantly KO’d by his entrance

Surge caused game to crash

If access surge and click ‘guild info’ immediately

@Polaris could we get confirmation of when servers 21/22 will get their level cap increase? I couldn’t find that information anywhere. Thank you.

They’re getting it next Tuesday :eyes:

Do you happen to know where that is confirmed? I couldn’t find mention of a date for us anywhere.

In the broken solo deals thread

The date for the S21-22 cap increase has not been set yet, but it will not be next week.

2 Likes

Uh— I hope something will actually come next week :eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s keep this on topic to known issues - further questions about next week’s update should go somewhere else! :wink:

9 Likes

Not sure if this is an issue only on Server 18 or globally, but Kristoff and Sven are not included in the list of Hero Avatar Cosmetics for a while now.

Just got it activated… weird

We just pushed a stats fix that made this set visible in the Cosmetic Collections!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney