Update 2.2.20 Known Issues

Thank you!!

@Polaris hope you don’t skip this

I think you should provide info such as your server and guild so they can see if it is a server issue or an issue with your account.

1 Like

I checked with people on the server before, and they also didn’t have the collection, therefore I knew it wasn’t just my account or guild. But they already fixed it per Polaris’ post.

Hello! I know that the heroes are poorly developed, but I absolutely cannot get through the infected zone (chapter 12, level 2). I tried different combinations of heroes - it does not help; I have no antivirus, but I need to go through the zone. But Dash does just a huge amount of damage. Bug or not - I can’t say. But I decided to report.
Plus, I’ll add right away - it would be nice to have a way to earn antiviruses / buy in the in-game store, and not for donation.

You can buy them for diamonds in deals.

Also, not a bug, that’s how it works.

It is convenient to say so. This means that instead of coming up with a free way to earn them (antiviruses), a voluntary-compulsory element is introduced for weak players, for a donation; convenient to say nothing. If you cannot pass the infected level, pay.

And I say, this is just the way it should NOT work (when on one, and only on one, please note, the opponent’s skills are EXTREMELY over-inflated.

This is also the norm - “this is how it works.”

Plus, even if I wanted to buy, this deal has not been on the menu for about two months.

Or just keep losing until you can - their level reduces by 1 with each loss. It might cost you like, 10 extra stamina :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well, at least let’s try :confused:

I was talking to Assassins_Creed…

A little visual bug in a chapter-Mulan’s position starts burning before she gets there. Doesn’t happen for the first wave.

Scrolling jumps to start by itself in some windows

ezgif.com-resize

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed that a lot in the friends list. But it’s not a new thing, it always happened as far as I remember

It shouldn’t happen in lists like this.

When you say friends list, do you mean in your chat? That usually happens if someone sends you a new message and it will pop up back up to the top.

4 Likes

Yeah I mean there. Haven’t really noticed if it happens exactly when a new message pops up, but I’d assume so. Anyway thanks for the reply

3 Likes

Angel again. Heroes after KO doesn’t disappear from the battlefield.

4 Likes

Are mosquito stacks supposed to stay on the enemy team after Pleakley is KOed? I assume it´s a bug as was Pooh´s hunny stacks staying on the enemy team.

Is the team looking into it? @Polaris
Also, there should be some soft cap for “stacks” as is for Frozone. Especially since they are not “used” upon doing the active skill as is true for some characters (namely Anger).

Yes, this is a bug that should be fixed in the update next week.

6 Likes

Thank god. That team in Chapter 34, 5 is very nasty.

I don’t think you can insta-KO Pleakley first :neutral_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney