Update 2.2.20 Patch Notes

Aww, he’s adorable

5 Likes

Can we see him compared to other normal sized heroes?

Now he’s a tiny little lizard

You were waiting for that question, weren’t you? :smiley:

8 Likes

@Polaris is this the last lvl and gear increase? Cause this sounds like a good place to stop with the level and gear increases. Word on the street says Server 2 will have a TON of players who will quit if you do another cap increase…might want to start monitoring chat feeds, not the wallet count :wink:

I guess that’s why it take quite long for Onward to be released, I remember from Q&A that Alice was hard to make by her getting bigger, so making all heroes smaller was a bit of challenge for devs? (Or not?)

3 Likes

15 Likes

Ok, but last one. I need to go make dinner!

28 Likes

Lol, that’s actually really cute and funny.

I don’t know how I’ll be able to afford leveling Ian up, or what sort of team I’ll use him in (though I really want to use him with Captain Amelia), but I’ve got to get him leveled up and usable. :rofl:

Aww, how cut is he! Enjoy your dinner btw

Mushu has a little brother!

2 Likes

It’s Mishu

5 Likes

Server 21 and 22 still get punished due to the results of a bug means let’s wait longer for everyone to get to max level, why was this thought a good idea? Like whats the real reasoning here ?

2 Likes

Eu repelindo o aumento de level com a chegada do Ian be9fec46e683fa3e595ccf140a51d2bb48cfecc2r1-480-200_hq

2 Likes

@Polaris what does giant Alice look like shrunk from Ian?

I’m confused how is not giving us a cap increase on s21 gonna help a bugged deal… people are hoarding the chests to open on contest which hurts everyone that didnt get the deal and compensation situation ?

I can’t wait for this update to come in the game, and I know some of you have been asking for Onward Characters, and to start it up Ian Is the first one from Disney Movie, I wish everyone good luck.

Ian with a capital “i”

2 Likes

I wonder if Ian Lightfoot will be on blue team.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney