Update 2.2.30 Known Issues

Not really bugged because with Cheshire he seems to dodge the freeze almost always

Cheshire has Evasion. Not Tenacity.

1 Like

Same thing goes with Magica’s white skill, it also ignore tenacity. And it tends to ignore evasion as well.

That’s normal. Because it is a channeling skill. Like Jafar.

But

Hmm…

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but Black Market now offers memories for fully maxed disks.

3 Likes

And as before mega mart was selling only chips for non 6* heroes this rule should be moved to black market as this is the only place now where chips can be bought.

3 Likes

I discovered the Black Market and it had the same contents as the previous time I discovered it, which is no use at all! This seems like it shouldn’t be the case? :thinking:

4 Likes

The market only refreshes once per 24 hours, so if you found it twice within that time, it would have the same content. It’s always acted that way.

1 Like

But before cooldown to find again the market was above 24 hours :thinking:

3 Likes

yeah, I suppose it’s not a “bug” - but it does seem that now the cooldown is only 20 hours, the refresh needs to be reduced accordingly to avoid this silly (wasted!) pop of the market

2 Likes

Especially now that market refreshes are a much scarcer resource.

@Polaris, will Kristoff bug be fixed with update 2.3?
The one which makes him and his allies ignore whole tenacity, it’s just like exploit :frowning:

1 Like

Also, can be released spotlight for Sadness?

4 Likes

Probably not till the update since her friendships aren’t coming till then

This isn’t linked.

Spotlight can be made without it.

3 Likes

This error is still around.

4 Likes

@Polaris In arena, kristoff got died but was still on the screen like metachraptor

That sometimes happens to me
I defeat and villain and he/her is still on the screen

This is a known issue that the team is working to fix!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney