Update 2.3.01 Patch Notes

Ima go back to working on my concept now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, this is even more weird now :joy:

2 Likes

This is probably the most confusing patch notes ever

6 Likes

They’re gonna kidnap you and Santa Claus because watch out for Lock, Shock and Barrel!

And also, since you put all contest in all servers I think you should change the Sign in into Contest exclusive.

2 Likes

Agreed. I like the update, LS&B seems cool, but there are a lot of loopholes.

1 Like

Sorry about the error, they are the new contest reward hero. I’ve updated the original to fix it!

20 Likes

Thanks buddy!

1 Like

I’m going to go on a whim and say that they were originally October’s sign in but didn’t make it in time

2 Likes

Why… just… why…

1 Like

@Polaris I feel like LSB were meant as a sign-in hero and Sadness as contest exclusive, but they got switched around?

Also, can the team please give something fresh and new to Mega Mart instead of more “proteged” tokens and gold, which are worthless at any diamonds price?

3 Likes

I’m about to start having Goosebumps

2 Likes

I’m gonna get them easy

2 Likes

I don’t no much about nightmare before chrismas i didn’t even watch the movie but cool you are adding them

1 Like

Yay, we finally have henchmen as a characters. And it’s so on theme. :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

So that’s the last note?

2 Likes

626 is Stitch. So no.

1 Like

I was talking about is there the last world?

And yes that’s 626 is Stitch

1 Like

Oh okay. And no. There are still more chapters.

1 Like

Pretty decent update.
Always happy to have more Nightmare Before Christmas Characters!

2 Likes

If anything mega mart changes should include more stamina. Why would anyone waste diamonds on tokens or disk power that they can earn. Get rid of that instead. There continues to be a misunderstanding of the issues with the game. WE NEED STAMINA and XP DRINKS.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney