Update 2.3 Known Issues

Big kahuna
I unlocked Kim possible and the enemy toons are level 123 with red disks. The new system removes the level cap.

It happened

“It was fixed”

1 Like

Are you German?! :thinking:

The crate info appears twice, with basically the same thing -

1 Like

@Polaris So can we talk about the fact that there needs to be implementation of friendship power scaling. I just unlocked Kim, her first mission is with Joy. Can’t even complete the first episode to reach a disk because she isn’t strong enough and Joy does absolutely no damage. This is a way to force people to spend money to level these characters to max potential before even being able to get a disk… Please prioritize this. Being that there was a complete dismantle of the friendship levels and character levels for said disk. There has got to be a scaling feature.

1 Like

We have a function that is planned for 2.4 that will allow players to power up their friendships (similar to Invasion) to help get through challenging campaigns. We weren’t able to get it into the original friend rework.

13 Likes

Ok thank you :slight_smile:

I was able to access the game earlier today, but now I can only use chat, the menu on the right (although I can’t really do anything once I open up a tab), contest, and deals (I can only see the first deal). None of the game modes or anything else in the middle will open for me. This is happening on my main device (Apple) and another device which uses the Google Play store. So this doesn’t appear to be an issue with the app, but with the account.

2.4 sounds like it’d be another big update :thinking:

In 6 weeks, perhaps?

4 Likes

I would say much earlier as there were so much mentions what’s gonna be added, and even one thing added now, instead of 2.4.
Maybe at the end of this month, maybe it will be first Halloween update.

If there were no “available” heroes (using 2 locked heroes - friendship ones and 3 more from all the roster) you wouldn’t need to introduce Power Ups in friend campaigns.

Depends if you’re a high-leveled player…

The next few issues will cause the game to crash on iOS devices across the world. If Ian Lighfoot would use his shrink skill on Enlarged enemies, then they would just keep using their own skills.

1. Which next issues?
  2. How do you know?

You know only Alice is capable of enlarging, right? Also, apparently it isn’t a bug.

2 Likes

The game keeps crashing on my device, and server, some of which where either Gonzo, or Mr Incredible were used in combat.

You’re device isn’t everyone’s device :roll_eyes:

I play on an iOS device as well and the game doesn’t crash for me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This does sound interesting, depending on exactly how it’s implemented. Probably more flexible than the idea of allowing mercenaries for friend campaigns, and no doubt easier to work with.

Well, time to get working on the friendships I can progress on, to get ready for 2.4…

That still forces players to upgrade a specific hero that they may have no interest in otherwise. (Or that they may just lack resources for.)

1 Like

@Polaris, Please bring back the stories, it is bad enough that we are not able to reread what happened in the old friendship campaign and with the updates from the missions gone, that’s even worse :frowning:, I upstanding it is to speed things up, but like it was said before, it is part DISNEY HEROES BATTLE MODE. Its the big part of the game,and whats keeps us play, following the story, seeing that characters take on big challenges while being in a strange place. Please keep in mind and please put back all the stories.

Oh,interesting . That sounds promising.

Uhm no.

2 characters that make up the friendship

PLUS

3 characters from the rest of your roster (any you have)

is not really specific at all. You would not even need to upgrade the friendship characters this way, quite probably.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney