Update 2.3 Known Issues

You’re device isn’t everyone’s device :roll_eyes:

I play on an iOS device as well and the game doesn’t crash for me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This does sound interesting, depending on exactly how it’s implemented. Probably more flexible than the idea of allowing mercenaries for friend campaigns, and no doubt easier to work with.

Well, time to get working on the friendships I can progress on, to get ready for 2.4…

That still forces players to upgrade a specific hero that they may have no interest in otherwise. (Or that they may just lack resources for.)

1 Like

@Polaris, Please bring back the stories, it is bad enough that we are not able to reread what happened in the old friendship campaign and with the updates from the missions gone, that’s even worse :frowning:, I upstanding it is to speed things up, but like it was said before, it is part DISNEY HEROES BATTLE MODE. Its the big part of the game,and whats keeps us play, following the story, seeing that characters take on big challenges while being in a strange place. Please keep in mind and please put back all the stories.

Oh,interesting . That sounds promising.

Uhm no.

2 characters that make up the friendship

PLUS

3 characters from the rest of your roster (any you have)

is not really specific at all. You would not even need to upgrade the friendship characters this way, quite probably.

Added to the top:

• It’s possible to get into a state where some areas of the game will not respond to taps. We are working on a fix.
4 Likes

I found a glitch that when dash was fighting he was on top of boo like hanging in the air.

Did surge again today with Powerline/ducky disk against a freeze team. He was Frozen at start of fight and never busted through to clear the disable. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Still not working for me - faulk, server 21

More like “most areas of the game will not respond to taps”

Yes, and presumably the character getting the disk is one that the player is interested in and will have leveled up, but if they don’t care about the other character, they’ll still have to level them up to get past the first episode. Or wait a few months until the main character can carry the other through the episode. (Usually, anyway.)

Hence why I said to have 2 friendship characters + 3 from the roster from the very start! (chapter 1)

Much better than what it is now. Plus it´s not like friendships unlock anything apart the added effect (like the emotes we lost to cosmetic crates).

@Polarisapos essa atualização estou com problemas para jogar, não consigo abrir nada no jogo, até o correio está travando. Não consigo participar do torneio, por favor corrijam isso logo @Polaris

We have a server update at 2:30 PM CT to fix the issue where tapping things on the main screen is not responsive.

Oh, now I get what you’re saying.

So, basically, I could complete a friendship campaign involving two white heroes by putting a maxed-out power trio with them for every battle. Not that I’d ever get any stars for it, but the option would be there.

i purchased an angel guild gift and it was gone before anyone could claim the guild gift!

Strange :thinking:

I think it’s because PB released it early. I even have proof that it existed

And the invasion guild gift was still available

1 Like

The Angel Guild Gift did start early, so we pushed the start time out an hour. The Invasion Supplies gift should be running right now.

I’m checking with the team what happened.

2 Likes

Ok, the Angel gift event just restarted - are members of the guild able to claim their gifts now?

2 Likes

Possible issue - 0 infections have popped up on server 9 since the update.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney