Update 2.3 Patch Notes

Glad everyone finally got what they wanted.

Call me beep me

Only hero left wanted I think is Kermit

1 Like

Idk man it’s probably gonna be a villain this month since it’s Spooky month

2 Likes

4 Likes

You would see some information about that if you went back to the Friendship Refresh Overview post:

And yes, while 11 to 14+ hours per 2-memory mission for Red heroes is longer than the 10 hours we currently have, the fact that we can start running those missions as soon as we unlock the disk, instead of having to get the friendship to level 15 first, will definitely help offset that longer time.

2 Likes

dialogue_kim_possible
Yay

1 Like

What’s Kim possible all about? I’m just asking. :blush:

She’s been confirmed for over one and a half years, and we’ve been waiting for her since. And now she’s here.

1 Like

Ok. That’s all I need to know. Will she be useable in coliseum?

Anyone is usable in Coliseum… wdym?

4 Likes

Ok. That’s all I need to know. Thanks. :blush:

I have a query about the friendship system update and weekly quest update. How many quests are there without all the friendship quests??

I’ll try to remember to count tomorrow, but I think there’s close to 30 quests every day that count towards the weekly quest. The only time I ever need to do friendship quests to get all the weekly quest rewards is if I miss most/all of a day for some reason or another.

1 Like

I love Kim

@Polaris Is Kim team Red, Yellow, or Blue?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but most likely Kim will be in team red.

Hopefully it’ll be easier like they say, especially if the challenge quest is easy enough to complete

She’s on the Red team

1 Like

We need those ASAP

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney