Update 2.3 Patch Notes

yay, Diamond Crates are eh tho

doesn´t seem too OP, have to test her as a merc first I suppose

FINALLY!

Two more tiers could have been added at 126 and 147 so that people fulfilling the old tiers had something to work for.

Yay, but still far too little to be of much effect.

I will say it here and now, TRON NEEDS A LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF BUFFS HE CAN STEAL. All buffs stolen ain´t fun a bit and basically makes Tron a must-have.
On the other hand, Timon and Pumbaa need a nerf on Hakuna Matata, since the obnoxious amount of Armor given makes most attacks tickle the enemy.

So yay for Kim, Weekly Quest reduction, slightly more stamina.
Nay to Tron, again.

2 Likes

Kim Possible steps into action

7 Likes

We made it this it ! It’s been a wild ride everyone I’m so excited

1 Like

Yay! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

So the fake image was real?
047fe27816de1ce68bb6da9f1ce0eaa276f0bb12_2_690x334 dialogue_kim_possible

17 Likes

Yeah I knew it

But… how someone got their way for this image?

I love Kim Possible. Thats a yes. But there’s also a special somebody that I wanted to come, especially since Halloween is coming soon.

[quote=“Polaris, post:1, topic:1250596”]

Kim Possible

dialogue_kim_possible
[/quote]
It’s was that image this whole time and she should have been in the game before now

3 Likes

Question is… how was the image obtained?

1 Like

Yeah… this has to be one of those bugs that’s healthier to make “intentional”. He’s already in a ton of arena defences with Fl disk, all this will do is reintroduce Mulan into those defences that had removed her because T&P exist. :man_facepalming:

I would think his Fl disk would need a nerf in order to balance this fix.

The Kimtastic patch notes arived!! She didn’t get the best position to get into the game (event, replacing Basil), but still in a position that is not the worst. :smile:

Love Li Shang and his skillset, this reminds me of him: choosing your strategy. Very cool!

Yeah, very excited to see it in-game

Very reliefed by this remark. Always taught Robin dealing true damage to studied enemies was a bug we would only temporarely enjoy (especially in heist against the brutes and in invasion). Seeing here that it will stay makes me very happy :grin:

Thanks for this great update!

1 Like

But on Different teams

I could only guess from another perblue employee. But we are kinda offtopic

Yay! Peaceful forums! Here’s to no more Kim Whiners!

tumblr_4c88428e9dbf8a779c3771c3326d7df3_6e64e83f_540

12 Likes

Noooooo!!!

2 Likes

Kim was in the game client for a while, so it’s possible that her art was extracted at that point.

14 Likes

Ah, thanks for answering!

Yes, no more whinning about no Kim, cuz we have her. The only problem, now we need Kermit lol

2 Likes

So, what Disney didn’t approved about her, and hold her away from us?

1 Like

Super excited for Kim, I wish her second friendship was with Pleakley rather than Joy as a reference to the crossover episode (especially since Pleakley was a huge fan of KP in that episode), but I’ll be power grinding her regardless

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney