Update 2.3 Patch Notes

@Polaris since Kim has been added are there any plans to add a new trial and port difficulty called Kimpossible?

1 Like

Yes, I see it too. But in the patch no mention of cap rise yett, so I think it should be another week for the next one

1 Like

I’m so happy for those that wanted Kim Possible to be in the game and now she is, congratulations to Kim Possible to be in the game Disney Heroes Battle Mode and those who believe in her.:tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::partying_face::partying_face::tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

What is so great about Kim honestly

e v e r y t h i n g.

5 Likes

I still wish after all this time @Polaris that PB would give us some sorta reward related to Kim

Kim possible is one of the most popular characters in Disney, and she wasn’t in other game like Disney Mirrorverse, Disney Sorcerer’s Arena and others, but now Kim Possible will be in the game on Tuesday.

Angry Mickey Noises

Probably someday…

1 Like

Do you think it’s both?

As in top 20, where does she lie, cuz she ain’t #1

It’s sorta new still, however, it had Belle first.

Kim. Kim. KIM!
SHE IS HERE. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

I actually don’t understand what the big woop is over her lol

LET’S GO!!! AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS, SHE IS HERE!!!

Though it may suck that she’s going to be in diamond crates. at least she’ll be in black market, and eventually as contest progress/rank rewards!

This skill is pretty cool, it reminds me of Li Shang’s!

Ok, that seems cool.

Yes, this is super cool!

Interesting, I like this skill! :grin:

Super Duper Awesome Skill!!! I am definitely using Kim when I unlock her!

That third change is going to get super messy, but it makes her better. The other skill changes are pretty cool as well!

THANK YOU!!

THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER!!!

4 Likes

The big whoop definitely would be that we have been waiting for Kim Possible, she is AMAZING in general.

1 Like
  1. She was the title character of a very popular (and quite good, IMHO) show from about 15 years ago.

2. As an action-adventure heroine, she’s a perfect fit for the game.

3. She was first datamined something like 18 months ago, and confirmed as being in progress about 16 months ago, but delayed due to some problems with Disney.

If you still don’t understand why people are excited, you never will. Either way, there’s no point in dragging this out,

11 Likes

There, you all have Kim. Happy? :smirk:

1 Like

Actually Shang’s should’ve reminded you of Kim’s :eyes:

3 Likes

Never will be lol

May the demands for Bill begin.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, but not completely. We still need Kermit and Anna.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney