Update 2.4.01 Patch Notes

I think they did it bc of Maximus. But:

• Max won’t be a lot weaker just bc his first study can’t be applied, while it does damage Barbossa and Kim a lot
  • Max doesn’t even need a specific counter
9 Likes

literally everyone in high Challenger runs Tron(Fl) anyway who clears the studies, it won’t make a huge difference to the meta.

edit, never mind was thinking of something else - but Study meta hasn’t been a thing since Mulan was introduced, because everyone now has a strong T&P

3 Likes

I had a haunch Honeydew and Beaker would replace the Evil Queen in Arena Crates!

It’ll be difficult to get them, but nonetheless am excited to see them appear! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

and more!

We just got Robin’s red skill and what for, to be completely useless just after 2 weeks?
Gizmoduck’s refresh gets into trash.
Syndrome…

And our dear Mouse Detective which wasn’t even good a single day will get huge slap on his face.

???

Tron removes buffs from enemies.

15 Likes

yeah, i got confused with something else :thinking:

5 Likes

If we didn´t get Gold rank now, we will never get it.

Well played, PB, well played. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow! More Muppets characters? That’s incredible!

2 Likes

Max Counter :clap:
A Hero Is Released
Status of Player: Spending :dollar: and resources on broken character
NEWS: A new Hero is released! Countering one of …previous broken! Get You :dollar: There !
This Literally Summary Of DH!

11 Likes

Thing is, it doesn’t even counter the broken ones.
Cheshire will be even stronger (no study around and +10 crit chance from R15 badges), Mulan anyway crits…

2 Likes

But Counters one of themm…

2 Likes

Finally a new Muppet!

Now to wait for Kermit and fozzie…

4 Likes

Yeah i really want to get them!

1 Like

Why did it take a month to get them?

So there’s the new chapter. What enemies should be in it?

Sigh

My disappointment is unmeasurable and my day is ruined.

Why isn’t their purple skill a friendship disk? You’re just encouraging people to use Cheshire now.

Any why no gold? We’re far beyond red rank now.

3/10.

11 Likes

Why not just release it early to go hand and hand with people using stamania and gems for this ftn?
I get three weeks is same repeative for ftn but be nice if it’s changed to after a cap raise every time instead. Having to spend resources for a ftn that just features stamania and gems needed for cap increases later is personally annoying.

2 Likes

Can that allies part be dropped? I understand you want to introduce that idea of study immunity, but let it be only this character then! I wouldn’t mind if this character would be study immune as a whole if that allies part is at least dropped…

7 Likes

Ngl this hero seems op

3 Likes

Max Counter , And Pleak Hades Barboossa comp counter and Barboos Kim(Jo) counter
Honestly With Launch of this hero, Kim would be worthless now…

7 Likes

Why people want to unlock this red skill? You want a army of Beakers to attack the enemy team so why having a self-discard ability.

This gets worst if one disk allow you to have more clones that the normal limit.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney